Reviews for Did I Do the Right Thing?
Opal chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
DUDE you NEED to continue this story NOW!
Opal chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
I will kill you if you dont continue this story NOW!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
When the hell are you going to update?
amber.lincoln3 chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
Plez more
Queen Serenity chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Too much happening too fast. You have to watch characters voices, too... Could you really see the demons saying what the eff or being agreeable? Good start, but needs improvement.
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
Hope you updat soon I wanna see this fight
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
See demon powers knew jade would be happy. P.s. I know you said the chapters are short for a reason but I hope that means this is a long story cause I'm burning through these babies like nobody's business
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Jade become a demon and getting see for beloved sky demon again sounds like a win win to me she gets super powers and he gets his girl.
Aura chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
That camera battery lasted 4 years?
Hana13 chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
Um, Hi? Listen i know you might be busy and all but you should really finish this story.

I love Jackie Chan Adventures and the characters in it.

I really like Jade and Hsi Wu storys and yours is great, so update soon.
DarkVampireBitch chapter 7 . 5/22/2008
UPDATE!
Imforever a.k.a Anna chapter 7 . 4/1/2007
Aw, this is cute. Honestly, a bit OOC, but Im not complaining. I find this adorable, especially delving into Seymour and Jade, as I never believed they had a long enough relationship. Did you REALLY have a lawsuit! Im sorry if it was a joke and I didn't get it, but if not I want to hear about that! Please, the next time you update (and do it soon) I want to hear if the lawsuit was real, or a joke. Please? Love Lots!
daemonologist chapter 7 . 1/30/2006
They aren't demons they are demon LORDS!
Blackwargreymon X chapter 7 . 11/11/2005
ERM,about the pulverizing
La-noob chapter 7 . 8/8/2005
hows about she gets some of that demon chi from season 5?