Reviews for Officer Calling 1080
this is the best thing I have ever read XD
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 1 . 1/31
Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
you are a certified genius LOVED the story
talk-ape chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
AHAHAHAHAHHAHA brilliant.

Yeah some of the cops can be a tad mean to the Robins in the comics.
Nocturnea chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Oh my gosh! Hilarious and sweet and... Just totally PERFECT! Great work!
...now I'm wondering about what'd happen if Weldon moved to Bludhaven ("no capes, whew!") and years later ran into one Officer Richard Grayson (or ended up having to train him)... or Nightwing.
couriosity chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Great!
Blitza chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Awesome!
Sammie chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Perfection
J-Kid chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Well, this was a fun story right up until the very end and I liked the cop encountering Robin from the police POV. However, I really can't see how Young Justice can get away with tormenting the poor police officer with harmful pranks (esp. water damage to his basement and garage and his car, the poster defamation [how is it funny to accuse a cop of kidnapping?]) WHO WAS DOING HIS JOB. If anything, the Justice League *ought* to fill out this sort of paper work for ALL of the Young Justice, or have special, legal permits for them.

I can't see this working out well for either the police force or Justice League after this in this verse . . . in any normal city this kind of thing would start a revolt. The police would crack down even harder on the superheroes if at all possible, because they'd rally behind their buddy. In fact, I can see it escalate and the police making the bid that Justice League shouldn't have wards if they are encouraging this kind of behavior and juvenile delinquency.

Nonetheless, in the beginning the new officer should have been warned about the superhero/supervillain rules and regulations or whatever the heck Gordon has set up in Gotham City before starting his patrols. That just wasn't cool, and in fact it COULD have easily ended up a dangerous situation with injuries or deaths, not to mention the officer wasn't able to help contain Penguin (because what if the villain had been Joker) or help citizens who might actually need his expertise.
prov 30 Woman chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
It's been a long day, a very long day. And this story...I cackled, I hooted, I laughed. I just wish I could have been around the dispatch radio when all those codes were coming in!

And while the Young Justice had their revenge, I am waiting with baited breath to hear what the Bat eventually did. And to Gordon, Too!

Great, great funny!
pHbalance chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I absolutely adored this story. Love the Bat in Daddymode! Truly a perfect story!
Ved17 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
What a story! And the perfect ending to match.
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
This was hilarious! LOLZ "The Bat Glare" is utterly terrifying! Nobody messes with daddy bats. I loved it so much.
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Can't breathe! Teeheehee! Can't stop laughing, either ;D Seriously, I'm having trouble typing right now, I'm laughing so hard.
This was HILARIOUS! DADDYBATS FOREVER! And the team involved? Ah, that was the clincher!
Great spelling, grammar, and punctuation! And AWESOME IDEA!
Keep up the SUPER work!