Reviews for The Star Child And The Mutants
Rune Tobor chapter 2 . 1/17
It has been two days short of forever since I've read the comics.

I do remember that Clark gained strength as he grew up, I'm sure other abilities such as heat vision didn't appear until his teenage years.

Maybe his abilities need for him to have stored a certain amount of sunlight before they manifest?
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 1/17
Clark and Jean, this is the first time I have ever seen the pairing.

But now it seems natural, Lois is ok but way too normal.

Who should Lois get? I vote for Natasha! Both are snoops!
GoldenKingOfUnlimitedBlades chapter 6 . 12/23/2017
Ahh time travel paradoxes... how you confuzzle me~
Nope chapter 4 . 2/12/2015
So basically you made Clark a pussy. The average bullet travels at 2,500 feet per second (around 1,700 mph). There is also the fact that Superman even as a boy could lift far more that a 900 tons.
LoganAlexander chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
i knew that was going to happen, but i kinda hoped it wouldnt...im sorry but this story is over for me...good luck
LoganAlexander chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
ugh...really interesting story and you write very well, i just really hate the future timeline and traveling back in time BS...really to me if that were to happen just the first person who travels back in time should win because you could control everything...and if you fail its just goes to show how fracking stupid you(the time traveller) really are...I wish you would have done this story without it...
HaywireEagle chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Well, while not bad there are some rather glaring errors that need to be attended to.

One is your abuse of ellipses (the ... thing you are fond of) and some more proper punctuation. That is probably the major one of my little peeves you are touching.

The second on the list is that you need to be more consistent with your tenses. Gave instead of give for instance. It happens here and there throughout your work. Other than that, not bad.
Supabec chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
awesome please continue and great writing
Supabec chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
love this story :p finally a great clark and jean story awesome
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
Excellent story so sorry to see it end.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
Good story so sorry to see it end.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
Great story so sorry to see it end.
blaker316 chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
awesome
KnightlyDreamer chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
Omg Great Finale for this story
phnxgrl chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
I loved this introduction of this pairing. Kudos on a great scenario.