Reviews for Whiplash
Wunjo chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
What brilliant little gem this was! Love your writing hope you don't stop.
AlElizabeth chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Good fanfic. Nice and short... but not too short. Kept my interest. Good job! Can't wait to read more of your work!
ccase13 chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
The sad part is their lives are so hard that it WAS just a simple salt and burn.
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Took your advice and am making my way through your stories. How come you've stopped? You're very good at this!

Chick xx
BranchSuper chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Good story! You always think up such nice twisty plots!
What You See in the Shadows chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Dude, now I'm gonna haveta think of something just to keep you writing... Anyway, awesome story. San to see it over so soon but it was very well written. Wonderful final exchange between the brothers.
SPN Mum chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
There's no such thing as a 'simple salt and burn', and Dean should know that! lol This was just another tough case, where the spirit fought back. I guess it was as simple as the boys are used to though. lol

Thanks for the story. If I think of anything I'd like to see, I shall definately PM you. :) Take care.
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Nice twist - the murderer murdered. Now to put a stop to the ghost. Good chapter.
What You See in the Shadows chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Okay, they have a suspect now. And yet another corpse. And I have a new found fear of cars. Another great chapter. Update soon please.
What You See in the Shadows chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Well, the body count is going up fast but I've come to expect that in your stories. I hope the brothers weren't in the way of that car that created a drive-thru in the library. Nice chapter.
Hundley chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
I'm getting a little whiplash here. Was Honor O'Mara the the 200 lb. co-worker? And John beat up his wife and then kind of comes off sympathetic and says he loved her? Anyway, I'm enjoying the story. It's fast-paced, with the boys running all over...away from things. Where's the weird policeman that tailed them into town? Is that why they keeping skittle-dattling away?
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Wow! So Honor is the one going around killing everyone? She is possessing the cars and causing all of the accidents? Yeah, Sam and Dean really need to salt and burn her bones, and FAST! She is causing all sorts of mayhem, and she doesn't seem to care who they are or what they've done. The faster they take care of her, the better.
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
I have no idea what could be choosing these particular people for death, but whatever it is, it's nasty! O.o I wonder if Dean and Sam were at the library yet, when Mandy's car hit it? I hope they were still on their way, otherwise they might be hurt now. :(
BranchSuper chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Definitely a memorable visit. And then Mandy got killed directly in front of them at the library. OK, guys, time to put a stop to this.
missingmikey chapter 2 . 9/15/2012