Reviews for I'll Be Waiting
HunnybadgerV chapter 1 . 3/21
Pardon me, while I curl up in the corner here and sob for a while. Just stunning. Simple, elegant, beautiful.
Eleneri chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This is a life told as a series of "firsts", and it's so darn well done emotionally that it hurts. You have a knack for packing an emotional punch in the first five (approximately) words of the paragraph. It's really tough to pick a favorite "first", but I'm gonna have to go with the first time Kaidan lies to Karra - because if anything defines Kaidan Alenko besides his love for Shepard, it's his absolute inability to lie. The man's as honest as the day is long. I cried when I read that she let him go, because she knew he would keep his promise to wait for her.

I really, really like the inclusion of Joker into the story, because they make excellent friends and foils for each other. Acerbic versus earnest, sarcastic versus the ultimate straight man, both devoted to Shepard, but not necessarily romantically. Just a great, great story.
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
And this was the first time I read this one-shot.
Carleen chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
love this!
Letticiae chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
What a wonderful story! So beautifully written it brought tears to my eyes at the end! Nice work!
tccarty chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This is one of the sweetest fics I've read. Short, but to the point. I loved it. And I'm a sucker for this kind of ending. Good job.
ShadowCrystal26 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
..This was so sad! But beautiful. I usually avoid the "Shenko getting old and dying" fics because, in my mind, they're forever in their 30s and they're never dying of old age or diseases.
I liked it though :)
TheJadedStar chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Oh wow, this story is just sad and sweet :)
CyanB chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Very good, very good indeed.
Helmsbroad chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
i may not be Kaidan's biggest fan, but this is one of the best things I've ever read on this site.
Aya001 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Thanks.

And an incredible good work putting Kaidan feelings from before and after ME 1,2,3 in just 1 one-shot. Wow, lovely really. What a few words can say is really something impressive and I envy you for being able to do something like this, I never could do this.

Thanks for writing this :-)