Reviews for Still Rebellious
Derp-For-Homestuck chapter 1 . 2/19
I was wondering if you were going to explain the thing with Rukia's reitsu or not. xD
I loved the first one, and I loved this one too.
I'll be honest, I kinda just skim over the really detailed things, trying to remain just the slightest bit innocent, don't mind me.
Still though, I thought it was cool that you sent me a PM saying thanks for favoriting your story.
Well, my friend, thank YOU for writing the thing in the first place.
xLittleFoolx chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Ahh the cuteness of the ending!
Remy Hadlie chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Squeeeee x2
BrizzyBabber chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I love this you should definatly carry this on! XD please *puppy dog face*
SarcasticFangirlHorde chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
no ooc-ness at all. kinda funny but this is the best i've ever seen ishida (no oos-ness wise) in any fan fic i've read.
Scatter Hyourinmaru chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
:D I liked it! Great work!
Mal-Aki Ea Hecate chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This was very good! I would love to read more of your Ichigo and Uryuu fics!
DaringEMAE chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
FINALLY! SO WORTH THE WAIT! It was amazing! _
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Personally, I think that ukes need to top at least once for three main reasons: One, to find out if they prefer bottoming or topping (I mean, how would you know which you prefer if you haven't done both?), two, to find out what their seme likes so much about it, and three, so the seme can find out what the uke likes about it XD (Plus, I just find it insanely hot XD) Anyway, nice smut, and I can't wait to read what you come out with next -
Ethelwyn chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Hahaha, we like what we like. Even though you didn't like it yourself, I liked Uryuu all demanding and cool seme _ I really loved the blue thread idea. That was super sweet. You know I love my Uryuu and you did pretty well in writing him. I'm glad I finally have time again to read and that you came out with this just now. That was a real nice gift! ;D Very, very nice continuation to your first story. I enjoyed it very much.
Thanks for sharing!
Mina Kye chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Oh! I liked this! :D I liked the first part too. :) Very nice job!
SaYue-San chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I honestly think you wrote Uryuu excellently. They wanted to be on an equal footing and I think you captured that.
I love the sentiment with the blue thread. Love always seems to be sweeter in fan fiction. This Fic was Fluffy, Hot and riveting. Uryuu and Ichigo are my favourite pairing anyway but this fic was an absolute pleasure to read, as is so much of your fiction. You always manage to make me smile with your fics.
I cannot wait too see what you write next. You have a talent for writing and I'll keep reading.

Love ya and your writing.
ArrancarRayflo chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Yay My Daily Fix Of Yaoi Is Back! XD
I Liked This Actually Though Uryuu Being Top Is Kind Of Strange As You Said But You Wrote It So Well!
And How Could You Not Inform Your Friends On Here About Your Birthday!
I Wish You A Happy Belated Birthday And I Definately Want My Cake Mailed To Me!
Well I Hope Everything Went Good Though!