Reviews for Freefall
SnowyOwl765 chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH I LAUGHED WHEN IV ENTERED THE ROOM! Oh god...
I'm killing myself reading all this funny content. If you want more read, "Boys Just Wanna Have Fun", by Sassssy
intercostal-spaces chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Definitely was not expecting that! I enjoyed this a lot more than I thought I was going to. I guess I've never really considered Gauche/V before, but seeing as anxietyshipping leaves them both out in the cold, well, why the hell not? Your writing is lovely; very few typos and just the right amount of detail to it. Both males seemed very IC, by the way. I don't know what the name of this pairing is, but I'm definitely shipping it now! Kudos on a job well-done.

Have a lovely day, my friend.

-Crimson
ZEXAL chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I love This Pairing so much x.x
Miss Macabre Grey chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Yes! Gauche is my absolute favorite Zexal character. You portrayed as beautifully as I could ever hope for. Not to mention V and IV are to a T! Your skills... You have crazy skills, bro. I freaking adore this in its entirely. I expected random PWP, but you went ever-so farther than that. This almost seems legitimate, I feel. Just reading this made me so very pleased. I wish I could find more on this shipping. I want to see if they even have a name, because this is way too good for other people to not have made a name for it. CrackISH, but I think this could totally be canon in given cases. Thank you so much!

Love,