Reviews for I Don't Care if Heaven Won't Take Me Back
vegesan chapter 5 . 10/19/2019
very nice writing
MelindaSkyeMay chapter 5 . 3/31/2017
I like reading things about purgatory Dean and Cas, but I really really enjoyed what you've written so far. The description of Cas' sanity and feelings, Dean's struggle to be 'manly' but also a good brother/friend. Kudos!
Never Ending Nightmare chapter 5 . 5/9/2016
This is a really cute story, good job!
AgentSandsLover20 chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
Loving this! Will there be more?!
FandomLover148 chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
I'm in love with this.
Wicked R chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
so funny.
Wicked R chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
how you manage to portray them so sweet and still believable?
Wicked R chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
touching. you gonna make me cry.
Wicked R chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
cosy together, aren't they? :) I can well imagine this and would've like to see something like this on screen..but you know SPN!
Love how you tap into their connection.
LikeFallingStars chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
U did a double take the minute I read the title i love the Cab and Angel with a shotgun is one my favorite songs!

Love the one door by the way ;D
Pica Britanica chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
I agree, having synesthesia would be cool, I like this conversation, it sounds like the kind of conversations me and my friends have while pretending to work.
Mags
TruffleHeadnolongeractive chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Urgh that made me both sob and laugh hysterically the whole way through. D: So sad... and yet, you had some lines in there that made me laugh aloud. I loved how you ended it, and how you slipped a little bit of wing in there. I really liked that. Gosh, that was just a train wreck of emotion for me. Spectacular writing. :)

*hands virtual daisy*
Lexi
Tora chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
This should be called: Dean and Crazy!Cas' Adventures in Purgatory. Also, this is very good.
Mandy chapter 4 . 11/12/2012