Reviews for Heart of the Dark
TheRealTecknos chapter 10 . 2/19
You have done a most excellent job, combining the two worlds together! I suggest adding Oscar, or the Primordial Serpents.
kyugan chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
Priscilla the Triple Changer...now that it exists, it must be canon.
Jaedon chapter 10 . 9/5/2013
HURRY UP WITH THE DAMN UPDATE or are you discontinueing this?
Darksoul chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
Yes, another chapter well done really this story is coming along beautifully. I also like how you made Soul and Maka hollow this time, besides in actuality that would have happened no matter how skilled they are really good job on being realistic cause I've been trying to finish this game for awhile but I just can't get past undead berg. Anyway I hope you keep writing and I'll be back to read the next chapter so expect to have a lot of fan mail.
Jaedon chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
Hey could you have them meet some of the other characters like Siegemeyer or Andre the blacksmith? Also could you possibly add the chosen undead in? that would be nice.
Jaedon chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
where is the next chapter :
jaedon chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
keep up the good work
kyugan chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
Oh Priscilla, naughty naughty.
Still, as she says, she is a God, if only in part, whereas the Thompson Sisters are mortal.
She waited alone in the painted world for millennia, a few more centuries won't matter if it means she can be with the one being to accept her.
Or she could suggest a foursome, who knows.
Darksoul chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
THIS IS AMAZING. I REALLY LOVE how this story is going so far this is just one of the best. I also like how you made the dark souls characters I mean Solaire was a nice touch to the story I alway's did like that character he was funny in a crazy kinda way I do hope by the end of this story that you keep him because I can imagine him and how he'll react to death city I also like how he could rival Black star. And the beautiful Priscilla I have to say you really got me with the whole love triangle thing. I also like how you're getting Kid to find out more about his heritage and I also thought it was funny and cool how the two dark soul characters react towards him and his friends really it was the kind of reactions I would have expected but you made it better then I thought. PLEASE continue this cause a story like this truly deserves to be seen through.
Joe chapter 9 . 6/4/2013
Write more please.
weasel AKA boundedsumo chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
as long as you keep updating, i'm happy
weasel AKA boundedsumo chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
very cool i really want to continue this so don't stop ya hear me!
weasel AKA boundedsumo chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
EVERYTHING DARKSOULS IS EPIC!
Androgynous-Heron chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
oooooooooooh kiddd you pimp XD
AnadiusObserver chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
SolaireofAstora
Please don't kill off Solaire. Favorate character!

Now for the story itself.
I really like how you protrayed the characters. Black*Star is still the attantion hog, but now he has his partner taking a bit more active role in reigning him in a bit. Kid's character is perfect, as is Patty and Liz. Although, I'm confussed on weather or not she liked him before in the actual manga/anime. Didn't see all of it yet. Also, it looks like you are having a bit of "Madness" side-effects come into play with one or two of the characters, right?

Maka's sudden death by a sneak attack from behind was surprising to say the least, and her trapped as a Hollow is an interesting hurdle for the others to overcome, especally Maka herself, since she has escentally become what she and all her friends were sworn to destroy - a monster that devours human souls. A Kishin. More or less. She's basically become a psudo-Asura.
I wonder if Kid's immunity to the curse will play a part later on in trying to cure it?