Reviews for Heart of the Dark
Random Rockets chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
Ok I know you haven't posted a new chapter since last year but I would love to see this finished. You have a talent for bringing your characters to life and painting Dark souls in a new light, keep it up!
TheRealTecknos chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
You have done a most excellent job, combining the two worlds together! I suggest adding Oscar, or the Primordial Serpents.
kyugan chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
Priscilla the Triple that it exists, it must be canon.
Jaedon chapter 10 . 9/5/2013
HURRY UP WITH THE DAMN UPDATE or are you discontinueing this?
Darksoul chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
Yes, another chapter well done really this story is coming along beautifully. I also like how you made Soul and Maka hollow this time, besides in actuality that would have happened no matter how skilled they are really good job on being realistic cause I've been trying to finish this game for awhile but I just can't get past undead berg. Anyway I hope you keep writing and I'll be back to read the next chapter so expect to have a lot of fan mail.
Jaedon chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
Hey could you have them meet some of the other characters like Siegemeyer or Andre the blacksmith? Also could you possibly add the chosen undead in? that would be nice.
Jaedon chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
where is the next chapter :
jaedon chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
keep up the good work
kyugan chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
Oh Priscilla, naughty naughty.
Still, as she says, she is a God, if only in part, whereas the Thompson Sisters are mortal.
She waited alone in the painted world for millennia, a few more centuries won't matter if it means she can be with the one being to accept her.
Or she could suggest a foursome, who knows.
Darksoul chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
THIS IS AMAZING. I REALLY LOVE how this story is going so far this is just one of the best. I also like how you made the dark souls characters I mean Solaire was a nice touch to the story I alway's did like that character he was funny in a crazy kinda way I do hope by the end of this story that you keep him because I can imagine him and how he'll react to death city I also like how he could rival Black star. And the beautiful Priscilla I have to say you really got me with the whole love triangle thing. I also like how you're getting Kid to find out more about his heritage and I also thought it was funny and cool how the two dark soul characters react towards him and his friends really it was the kind of reactions I would have expected but you made it better then I thought. PLEASE continue this cause a story like this truly deserves to be seen through.
Joe chapter 9 . 6/4/2013
Write more please.
weasel AKA boundedsumo chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
as long as you keep updating, i'm happy
weasel AKA boundedsumo chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
very cool i really want to continue this so don't stop ya hear me!
weasel AKA boundedsumo chapter 1 . 5/24/2013