Reviews for With Friends Like These
magitechxinc chapter 1 . 5/1
awww, that's fucking cute! so sad though.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 4/12
/Aw, it's all about perspective.
Kitsune Foxfire chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Well, that's kind of heartbreaking. A cool idea though
So good job.
jj chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
the title says it all lol
GreenApril chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
aww thats really sad that fugaku actually cared and had to set himself up as the bad guy in order to help...
Nobody Smurf chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
That hits like a punch in the gut. And of course Fukagu isn't around anymore to explain why.
Pom Rania chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
New headcanon.
Shadowed Voices chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
This is incredibly sad.
LadyRainDancer chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Aww, that's kinda sweet, in a sort of twisted way
Zarbapha chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Irony, such beautiful irony...!
Mighty Bob chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Every once in awhile when I'm bored, I go to your profile page and read through all your shorts and one shots...and it just makes my day so much better. You have a real gift for twisting and inverting things in ways that make a horrifying amount of sense. Keep up the good work dear lady *bows*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
That's almost… sweet.
Tobee chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
It's a little sad to think Naruto never realized his arrests were in reality an act of kindness.
Dantriestobeproductive chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
This fic is believable in a weird way; after all, I'd make sense that Itachi got his amazing way of dealing with Sasuke on the night of Massacre from his father...that being, trauma-inducing bad.
(And of course Fugaku would not think about making the kid's stay borderline 'pleasant'...or at least give him a toy to play with, damn). I really don't want to think what having a little Naruto bored in a cell for hours on no end must have been like...I almost feel sorry for them xD
That said, a heart-wrenching and weirdly amusing story that left me with a slightly bitter aftertaste, since I doubt Naruto will ever know about the other side of the story (and seriously, Konoha citizens in general are really shitty dealing with orphans' situations and Naruto's in particular, jfc. I'm not sure if it's a shinobi thing or a lack-of-basic-child-services thing, though). I really enjoyed this.
Thank you very much for posting it!