Reviews for New Years
AnnaAza chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Jet is so like Zuko here. Very stubborn is part of the list. And Lu Ten is so cool about all of this—he's waiting for Jet and is all, "You know, you ought to climb a tree." Bless them.

Go Longshot and Smellerbee!
F1nal Front1er chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Wow, I liked that ending. xD Great way to keep the story exciting, and please keep writing!
Somariel chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
I love this.
MaddyTheFangirl chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Wow...I would write a longer review on how this utterly flawless, but that's just it. It's flawless and I'm lost for words.
particularly good finder chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Ah! The swords! Baby jet is the best. This story is the best. The end.
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Oh this was brilliant. I can totally imagine Lu ten picking up Jet the same way Zuko picked up Aang during his training. And the fact that Jet picks up hook swords from Lu Ten! That's just brilliant - Zuko and Jet have such similar fighting styles after all. I hope this revelation comes out in NSFZ.

PS I really light the way you're bringing depth to Lu Ten. I'm seeing such a parallel here to when Zuko tried to teach that earth kingdom kid how to use the dao swords. Please bring that up in NSFZ too! Also, still waiting on the final chapter to JTO :P
AnnaAza chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Ah, so that's how Jet got his hook swords and learned his fighting style. Wicked! Looks like Lu Ten is having a major soul search moment with this situation.
F1nal Front1er chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Excellent, this is the kind of story that simply clicks into place when put to paper. I honestly don't feel like the original series did Jet justice, so this is a great thing to see. Lu Ten might even confront Iroh eventually; it sounds quite likely when you describe his views of the war. Update soon!
Somariel chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Nice. I like how Lu Ten is starting to ask himself the questions he needs to.

Did Lu Ten ever tell Iroh about this? If so, does Iroh ever realize that the boy from Lu Ten's story is Jet? Does Jet ever learn that Lu Ten was Iroh's son?
MaddyTheFangirl chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Ooh I'm so glad you continued this! It was really touching to see Lu Ten take care of Jet and, like his father, teach a random stranger to have a better fighting stance. The origin of the hook swords! Clever you.
ArrayePL chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Lovely.
AnnaAza chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Lu Twn meeting Jet? So out of the ordinary, but genius! I suppose a life-changing field trip is a traditon for the "good" members of the Royal Family, huh? Go, Lu Ten! I wonder how Jet will struggle with someone who helped avenge and save him and is part of the mister nation. Sounds interesting!
MissOnyx chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I absolutely loved this, even though it is a touch disheartening
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I always love stories with Lu Ten, and thanks for elaborating on Jet's bad experience.
Somariel chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Please tell me you're going to continue this. This is awesome. I never would have thought of putting Lu Ten and Jet together.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »