Reviews for New Years
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I always love stories with Lu Ten, and thanks for elaborating on Jet's bad experience.
Somariel chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Please tell me you're going to continue this. This is awesome. I never would have thought of putting Lu Ten and Jet together.
MaddyTheFangirl chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Oh my goodness, this is a masterpiece. Really it is. Though I love your fluffy humor it's so refreshing to see you write darker. Now with this and the Jetzula drabble of yours I cannot wait to see Jet again.

Similar to your Toph/Ursa fic, your putting two characters together that I could never imagine in my head but you write it so smoothly it automatically becomes my headcanon. Honestly everything you write in my mind is canon.

You mentioned that chapter 13 is half written, does that mean chapter 12 is coming soon? Maybe, please.

Ta Ta for now

-Maddy The Fangirl
Charmed Ravencla chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I believe the first time we encountered the Rough Rhinos was in the Waterbending Scroll or something, where Iroh mentions he was once friends with them, and Zuko points out that all his old friends want to kill him these days. That would have been a fascinating piece of information to add in. I almost feel as though Lu Ten should start singing War by Edwinn Starr. The way he compares Jet to Zuko is heartbreaking.

I kind of hope Jet goes off on his own adventure after or during NSFZ to get revenge on Colonel Mongke, seeing as he has his name stored away in his brain now. It'd be like when Katara and Zuko went to "avenge" her mother! Maybe Suko can even try and help him get piece of mind over that issue - that'd be fascinating. I wonder if Jet ever saw the similarities between Lu Ten and Zuko. I guess not. I love the way you had these two random characters interact with each other in such a meaningful way. I wouldn't mind seeing this continued. Additionally, whilst everyone else may be harping for you to get onto the next chapter of NSFZ I would like another chapter of Jet's Troubling Obsession - You're writing a fair amount of Jetcentric stuff, you know you want to ;)
34 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3