Reviews for Assumptions
HighwayStar14 chapter 1 . 1/7
The quote at the top was a really nice touch - it is most definitely true. Go big brother Dean! You should be scared, lady.
Charrmed chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Awww I wish I didn't have a dentist appointment this morning. I wanna read more of these amazing stories of yours :(
hinatalover445 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I've been reading and favoriting most of your stories for hours and they just keep on being amazing. You have a gift for writing these two, please keep it up.
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Awww. Cute fanfic. Damn, people can really be insensitive. Assumptions are not good at all. Dean's an awesome big brother!
Kristador chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Just stumbled across your page and read this... wanted to leave a review, though I normally just lurk. :) My sister has had alopecia since she was just a kid and it's crazy the kind of reactions that people have to it. Anyway, just wanted to say major kudos for this story. You don't hear much about alopecia unless you know someone with it. :)
cherry619 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Oh wow, this was so sweet and heartfelt. Very endearing. I just love the way you write your Sam and Dean. Charity
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Awww soo cute!
cappy712 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
That was cute... Thank you (all smiles).
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Okay the only response I could find for this story is - AWWWWWWW!

The boys are kids are always adorable, but this is just beyond words. I could sooo see Dean doing that for Sam without even hesitating.

Wonderful story :)
sammynanci chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Poor my Sammy! Aww,my boys so sweet! Thanks for this!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
That might be worse than cancer therapy, cancer patients usually grow their hair back.
Dead-Knight-of-Darkness chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This is me awwwwing at the pure brotherly fluff between those two.
I thought it would reference to the time Dean pranked Sam, leaving him bald.
This made me really grin and think how awesome of a big bro Dean was.
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Awesome. Bald is bad ass and beautiful:) As a nurse, I thank you for raising awareness about Alopecia. It can cause complete loss of hair on the whole body (including eyebrows and eyelashes) , but it is not some"bad diease" It's just hair, like Dean said, year work.
YJ-Obsessed chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
That is the cutest thing ever, even though I don't approve of kids swearing. I would say that too
zekeschance chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Aww a couple of badasses! Love!