Reviews for The Place
Guest chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
Hi I'm a new reviewer and haven't reviewed to anyone else's story..but when I read this I just had to. Its probably the best CoD fan fiction I've read ever and I loved it. The story was amazing from start to finish. You did extremely well. Good job :) xoxo
Mozzi-Girl chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
Aww adorable ending Jade, I loved this!

nat157s chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Perfect end, to a great story!

How make a story perfect end with Matara ending! Love this whole story! And am so glad they helped the little girl Lilly and it was sweet when she was finally with her mother!

Great job Jade amazing! thanks for a great story! Keep Writing because you have some good talent.

Mozzi-Girl chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
Awww that was sweet, I'm glad they resolved it! :D

Anonymizz334 chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
EPILOGUE! PLEASSEEEEEEE. AWESOME ENDING :) LOVED THE STORY!
NiekaWow chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
6 hours in the car?! Holy crap I probably would have been sick! Omg, you never fail to make the best endings.. This was amazing, but how the hell did they get to 'the place'?
Crimson Endings chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
Awwwwww,I loved this soooo much,Jade!

Maltara!Yay!

Definitely one of my fave stories written by
you!

Crimson Endings chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
Yay!They solved the mystery!

Can't wait for the next chapter,Jade!

And I hope you have fun in a cottage!

nat157s chapter 8 . 9/24/2012
N'aww Maltara fluffiness! :D and wow jade am loving this intriguing and fascinating story and how the plot is developing!
Another amazing chapter one again can't wait to read more!

P.s that's little girl still gives me the creeps! haha xD

Anonymizz334 chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
Dawwwweeeee. Love Mal. He's such a sweetiepie! It's great that he got to Natara and Amy in time : )
Crimson Endings chapter 8 . 9/24/2012
This was a great chapter,Jade!

Maltara Fluffiness!

And a happy COD Monday to
you too!

mozzi-girl chapter 8 . 9/24/2012
Oohh this is a really interesting development to the story, I'm loving this mystery! :)

mozzi-girl chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
That was so fluffy and adorable and asdfghjkl! :D Yaayyy they saved them! Whoop! Kemy, adorable. Maltara, adorable. JUST SO CUTE!

Crimson Endings chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
Awww,I'm sure we all love you too!
(But not in the creepy stalker way:))

Aww,Maltara & Kemy!
This was such an
awesome chapter
Jade!

I'm glad the guys
found Amy & Nat:)

-Tori
nat157s chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
Just been reading through all these GREAT! chapters and woah, am so gripped to this story!

A spine tingling, heart stopping chilling suspenseful story I have ever read like Omg! Amazing. This story is quite scary specially that little girl *shudder*

To say this is your first horror it's utterly amazing you should be proud! Because it defiantly has the horror in it!

Can't wait for the next chapter and I think it good you have taken a well deserved break with your other story! Like I said your one of my favourites author and I love your work! Keep it up Jade.