Reviews for Trivial
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
XD I DONT KNOW HOW TO RESPOND
I love you chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Hell, this is beyond amazing! My hearts jumping out of my chest over here, I mean it!
First with the whole dialog adventure, I was entertained to no end by the first chapter- then I realised there were sixty more... I have to say that you made my entire week with this.
(because it will take me a week with this damn chinsy Internet of mine!)

But- I love you. Like a lot. For the StarTrek.
Like a lot.
And yes I completely played along I didn't get the episode title right, (guessed, Who Mournes for Adonis;;) Even if it was plainly obvious in a whiplash of hindsight there;; But I did know the plays! So that's something. Right.

Now that I'm sidetracked, this chapter just makes everything perfect. I love it. A little too much I think.
Sarah1281 chapter 12 . 12/14/2008
Oh, this is great. I love how he's using Billy to tune out his dad. That's such a teenager thing to do.
Fallen Messiah chapter 17 . 1/4/2007
Bawahahahahaha...omg hahahhahaha *rolld around on the floor laughing* ahahah...

*recovers and wipes teard form eyes* that is so good...great work.
wild wolf free17 chapter 16 . 12/5/2005
Good job, about all the couples mentioned. I'm partial to a few myself.
wild wolf free17 chapter 12 . 12/5/2005
Beautiful!
wild wolf free17 chapter 15 . 12/5/2005
Very humorous.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Very good job. I liked the bit about Alexander the Great.
achebe chapter 61 . 7/8/2005
I love this!
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
I don't usually like Clark/Lex, but I really liked this. Especially with Clark parroting everything, and the "exosexual" comment in general.
WednesdayJones chapter 61 . 1/23/2005
Ok, i'll admit that at first I was skeptical. I'm not usually a Clex shipper who goes for pure smut. But u got me good and hooked. Especially the one with Lionel and The Billybass. Pure. Genius.

Please carry on. And soon.
Beloved chapter 60 . 8/10/2003
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please continue with this series and write more!

It is THE funniest CLEX i have *ever* read and I would really love 2 see more!

so, write more!

erm...please?
BlackCat9 chapter 61 . 6/19/2003
ABSOLUTELY FabULous! It was grand. It's was great. It was so funny. I can't wait to see the next chapter. WOW. I hope your proud! Love the barely any description it makes it rather unique with the create your image. (though I think if you did would boot you of so quickly it wouldn't be funny LOL) Keep writning or I'll beat you with..with..Lionel Luther...yeah...eww.. LOL. Great Job.

~BlackCat~
Rebel Goddess chapter 61 . 6/6/2003
You make me laugh so hard I nearly break ribs. I came up with a trivial reason why Clark and Lex make better travelling companions than Clark and anyone else when CK is using superspeed / eventual flight powers - everyone else has hair to turn into windblown nightmare locks. Lex is bald. Clark can run as fast as he likes and Lex will never need to use the bathroom and a comb before looking normal once again. Terrific story. Don't end it. Ever. More very soon please. RG.
Rebel Goddess chapter 28 . 6/5/2003
Hehe, I love BMFM - too funny. More please. Your knowledge of TV must be even better than mine since you keep coming up with all this stuff. Very true to life with teenagers (think I had a conversation about the same thing, minus the gay innuendo, once). Wonderful story. You have no idea how much this makes me laugh! RG.