Reviews for Midorima Shintarou's worst fault
oresama will gekokujou you chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
That was sooocute... i can imagine midorima's face when he threw the phone..
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I'm curious about the girl though... LOL
Funny, jealous Midorima. XD

Surprisingly enough, although my sister (who recommended Kuroko no Basuke to me) thought I'd definitely like Midorima... (because I like glasses-guys) he's not one of my favorites (but I wouldn't go as far as to say I don't like him). LOL (Even though, I like glasses-guys, the color green, and horoscopes.)

My initial favorite because I saw the anime first was Kise. He was just so bright and funny, and energetic all the time... and he sort of reminds me of a puppy dog (golden retriever?) Haha :D
Then, I read the manga... and fell in love with CAPTAIN Akashi Seijuurou! LOL One of my closest friends expected as much, since she noticed I always go for the "weird" ones who are dark, brooding and mysterious (who may or may not have violent tendencies or freaking scary sides to them), when it comes to anime characters. XD :)
Tama Hachi chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Everyday I'm reading less and less fanfictions because people think they can do anything they want with characters they don't even own and know.
But you restored my faith in humanity and fanfics ! You just respected Takao and Midorima personality, so I could see them doing all these things; they were IN CHARACTER. I respect you for making a good job and a nice story about these lovely characters (sorry for da bad engurishu)
*runs to read the sequel*
suzuransenpai chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Aww This story is really cute You should write another one!
AquaLovesYou chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Awww, I absolutely understand, it is also a headcanon of mine that Mido is super possesive. This was glorious! Oh, and Midorima throwing the mobile to the wall claiming it was a accident was priceless, really! xDD This was lovely, thank you so much!
07 NIGHT chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Like!
Radioactivesnail chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Oh wow I have lots of coincidences with Takao like you do with Midorima!
His fanart color is orange, which is my favorite color,
I share the same birthday as him too! :D 21 November
My best friend is a cancer who can be petty damn tsun sometimes.

Haha just thought id share it :)

Nice job on the fics! I read Takao's worst fault too, it was too cute. I even linked it on my blog :)
Will this story have a chapter two? I'll be waiting for it! :D