Reviews for Guards Down
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
I loved this one! I wished the episode ended this way! Amazing! Perfection!
Tania Davis chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
I love this story! It was fabulous! Always how I imagined it! Thank you.
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Okay well, here are my thoughts on both of these chapters: I LOVED IT! I could use another chapter or can you please think about writing more stories for Necessary Roughness. I do believe this is the last story for NR. I've enjoyed all three. Thank you so much for all the time you've put into these great reads.
jillian chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
wow! way beyond wow! i just fell into your story! it seems almost real in an episode! AWSOME!
vickcat99 chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
are you going to write more on this story it is great so far.
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Well done, I like the vulnerability of both of them and the way we see what's going on in each of their heads. A well deserved win in the challenge!
buns1974 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This was such a wonderful fic and please keep up the good work.
lily moonlight chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Hello :) How are you today? I'm sorry for taking a few days to review. It's a quiet moment in the office (I've gotten stuck with writing about a day in the life of a mortgage adviser...) so it seemed the perfect time to read and review. I like this second chapter, it is a good companion to the first chapter and it has a clear difference in the 'voice' of the characters. I also liked the little glimpses into the characters you gave with such thoughts from Nico that he was glad that Dani couldn't look at him when she told a lie. I also liked the repetition of 'the L-word', kind of showing he's scared to even voice it to himself. And the ending works great; it's calm and accepting and leaves a little bit of hope. Very good!
kellylover chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
You are very talented. I love this. Really I do. I can't wait to see more Necessary Roughness stories from you.
Lisa1972 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
This is good! I like how you did both perspectives of it, makes it more, if only the writers could come up with an idea like this & kick Matt to the curb...
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
great can't expect more.
Lisa1972 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I do like your version, I'm dreading what they are coming up with when they return in November, more like it was nothing & she should be with Matt, who I dislike. :)

I hope to see more of your work. :)
style28 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I love your take on the story! Amazing job! chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Beautiful and overwhelming.
Ella071 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I wasn't happy with how they built up to it on the show either. I'm such a Danico fan that I don't want him to be her rebound - they have way too much potential for greatness for that. I think I like your version better. Please continue writing it - I can't wait to see where you'll take it.