Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
cameronlove chapter 13 . 4/23
i really loved the story.. the way you presented lucy.. edmund and casipian... and this is the best lucian story ever.. i love it so much... i know i do.. and please you should not leave the story abandoned.. please..
Whitemiko12 chapter 13 . 2/25
I love the story and the little story in the story! Update soon! Love your work!
Sarah Zitter chapter 13 . 11/6/2016
I think you should put Caspian and Lucy together as a couple and then let them get married and let them be happy and let Lucy become pregnant later on when she is a adult please. Plus let the Star daughter fall in love with Edmund and let Edmund fall in love with her and let Edmund stay in Narnia just like Lucy and let Aslan let them stay in Narnia please. Also let Edmund and the Star daughter get married and have children later on please. Plus let Caspian be faithful to Lucy same with the Star daughter to Edmund please.
Music-Alien chapter 13 . 2/6/2016
I love this story so much. Please please please update soon. I need to know what happens next. This story is so wonderful.
erinblake18 chapter 13 . 9/11/2015
This is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read! Please continue updating it, I can't wait to see how it turns out!
DarkPhoenix101 chapter 13 . 2/20/2015
This is absolutely wonderful! I adore your characterisation of Lucy. So many make her this naive little girl, forgetting she was an adult in the Golden Age. I like as well that you show she already had romantic experience before meeting Caspian and in some ways the glimpses we've had of her relationship with Toric are even more interesting than her so far one sided one with Caspian; actually I would love to see you write that as a full story.

I really hope you get round to finishing this sometime.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I love this story! Will you ever update it? I have read it several times, and i wish to have an ending. Nothing is worse then a good story that is not complete. Please?
TheCookieMonster77 chapter 13 . 9/27/2014
Dammit. Every time I find a good Lucian story, I find out that it hasn't been updated in a while.

Oh well, fingers crossed!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
Pretty please update this story! !
British Chaos chapter 13 . 5/13/2014
OMGOMGOMGOMG. That. Is. AMAZING!
I love it!
SmartBlondes chapter 13 . 4/25/2014
This is a beautiful story, thanks for writing and sharing!
Inari chapter 13 . 1/31/2014
Ahh, I lurve this fic. So glad you figured out what you wanted to do, and started updating again! 3
ThorinsOTL chapter 13 . 1/28/2014
Wow, I adore this story so much. I always dreamed of something like this for Lucy and Caspian, even when I was small and my mom read it to me, and you've put it to words so beautifully . . .
Please update soon!
Azar443 chapter 13 . 1/22/2014
Oh gosh I haven't reviewed or read in so long but your work is as beautiful and heartbreaking as usual! I'm reading this as I'm at work and dear lord I'm trying so hard not to cry! I loved how you've pointed out how young Caspian is, really by how easily he wavers. Oh and I'm glad I don't hate the Star in your work! You just wrote her so sincerely and honest that I couldn't help but be glad that Lucy found a kindred spirit in her! Beautiful story and I can't wait to read the continuation!
nochance chapter 13 . 1/10/2014