Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
DarkPhoenix101 chapter 13 . 2/20
This is absolutely wonderful! I adore your characterisation of Lucy. So many make her this naive little girl, forgetting she was an adult in the Golden Age. I like as well that you show she already had romantic experience before meeting Caspian and in some ways the glimpses we've had of her relationship with Toric are even more interesting than her so far one sided one with Caspian; actually I would love to see you write that as a full story.

I really hope you get round to finishing this sometime.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I love this story! Will you ever update it? I have read it several times, and i wish to have an ending. Nothing is worse then a good story that is not complete. Please?
TheCookieMonster77 chapter 13 . 9/27/2014
Dammit. Every time I find a good Lucian story, I find out that it hasn't been updated in a while.

Oh well, fingers crossed!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
Pretty please update this story! !
British Chaos chapter 13 . 5/13/2014
OMGOMGOMGOMG. That. Is. AMAZING!
I love it!
SmartBlondes chapter 13 . 4/25/2014
This is a beautiful story, thanks for writing and sharing!
Inari chapter 13 . 1/31/2014
Ahh, I lurve this fic. So glad you figured out what you wanted to do, and started updating again! 3
ThorinsOTL chapter 13 . 1/28/2014
Wow, I adore this story so much. I always dreamed of something like this for Lucy and Caspian, even when I was small and my mom read it to me, and you've put it to words so beautifully . . .
Please update soon!
Azar443 chapter 13 . 1/22/2014
Oh gosh I haven't reviewed or read in so long but your work is as beautiful and heartbreaking as usual! I'm reading this as I'm at work and dear lord I'm trying so hard not to cry! I loved how you've pointed out how young Caspian is, really by how easily he wavers. Oh and I'm glad I don't hate the Star in your work! You just wrote her so sincerely and honest that I couldn't help but be glad that Lucy found a kindred spirit in her! Beautiful story and I can't wait to read the continuation!
nochance chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
That was beautiful.
OFG chapter 13 . 1/6/2014
Argh yes of course this gives me stabby Torin feels again. Also Edmund/Lucy siblingfeels. Also stabby Caspian feels. ALSO AWESOME RD/LUCY FEELS AND ALSO THIRD-CULTURE TORN BETWEEN TWO WORLDS FEELS YES YES YESSS. GO RD AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DAWWWWWWW SHE SANG THE SONG. THE ASHTIEL SONG. Wahhhhhhhhhhh. Your emotional descriptions are, as always, so vivid and feelsy that I know I'm going to have to save this page and read it over a few times. I'm glad Lucy had a chance to be happy and sisterly with RD, and to learn her music, *heart* and I'm so, so, so glad to see you writing again.
Heliopause chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
I liked Lucy the Valiant managing to hold herself together against hurt by summoning up how Lucy the Valiant would have held herself against such pain. :) And the music as sustaining for her, too - very lovely.
"I trust you to say what you ought." Speaks volumes about the depth of their relationship.
Oh, good point! about Ramandu's daughter having that in common with Lucy, of moving between two worlds. And the stakes so high for both of them - it is good to see them living the sorrow and the beauty TOGETHER, even if only for such a short time, a sharing and being together beautifully made manifest in the Song.
Lucy-Annabeth Pevensie chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
This story is just amazing. I really like how it is based on the actual book not the movie because not many people do that and I think for you to make that incredibly well and stuff is awesome. Can't wait for you to update soon.
Lots of love,
Lucy-Annabeth Pevensie
XOXO
rayo1521 chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
Ahhh! Fantastic chapter, I didnt want it to end!
AragornofRedwall chapter 13 . 12/28/2013