Reviews for Say, What?
Kurt addict chapter 10 . 7/28
Ahhhh what happens next? You've pulled in and now I'm failing, please, please continue if you can, I love your writing and the humour and stories hope to read more soon x
girlexplorer chapter 10 . 2/23

LOLOLOLOLOL, ohhow I've missed this fic. I loooove Finns awkward rambling

*laughing eyes emoji*

Marianne xoxo
Anna chapter 6 . 1/17
Kurt and Blaine fighting was hot...
gottriplets chapter 9 . 1/16
I love your Finn! He's so perfectly awkward!
gottriplets chapter 5 . 1/16
"Did you think about me?" Bwahahahaha! That is now one of my all time favorite fic scenes ever! You're the best!
Anna chapter 5 . 1/16
"Lotion's in the cabinet next to the sink. Think of me. I'll be thinking of you." Fabulous.
Anna chapter 4 . 1/16
Yeah. I think they can handle bunking together. ha.

So proud of the way Burt handled the news! Brittny was so funny!
Phenomenal, as r all of yr stories. I'm absolutely blown away. For rl. Can't wait for the next update!
Anna chapter 3 . 1/16
"Bad puppies! You don't... try and kill... Other! People's! Boyfriends!" You make me laugh as always.
I want to know who killed Blaine's father and who the friendly voice are!
Anna chapter 2 . 1/16
Ok. The whole exchange between Kurt and Chelsea was absolutely hysterical.

"Are they really that interesting? I mean, yeah, that blueberry one looks a little suspicious I suppose. Personally I think that those blueberries are too evenly spaced apart. A real blueberry muffin would be a little lumpy and have berries clumps here and there. You're right, that one is too perfect. I bet it's a spy."

"Are you sure? Maybe it just happens to be a well-adjusted, perfect looking muffin."

I died.

Omg what is going to happen to Blaine!
Anna chapter 1 . 1/16
Omg I'm loving this! I'm not even that familiar with Buffy and I still love it. Kurt is hilarious in this verse! Calling the vampires cupcake and the whole lost puppies thing. I was laughing out loud. Suggestion if I may. Maybe put the author note and the Buffy info at the end instead of the beginning. It feels a little much before you even get to the story. The story itself is amazing! Can't wait to keep on reading!
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
Oooh! Well that changed drastically! Is it possible that Kurt did die, even for a few seconds, and Blaine was called? I mean, how much strength Blaine was able to use, I don't think that's normal at all.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
Damn! That is insane! I don't even know what to say! My mind is blown! How in the world did they know she was going to be there?