Reviews for Say, What?
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
Oooh! Well that changed drastically! Is it possible that Kurt did die, even for a few seconds, and Blaine was called? I mean, how much strength Blaine was able to use, I don't think that's normal at all.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
Damn! That is insane! I don't even know what to say! My mind is blown! How in the world did they know she was going to be there?
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
Damn! That's insane! These boys seem a bit stupid though! I mean seriously, they went through this before and don't find it a bit weird at all?
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
I like how Blaine and Kurt decided to wait. They really do care for each other. Could you imagine once they do decide to do 'it'? It's going to be incredible LOL I really like this story. The characters are dead on. Couldn't ask for a better way to cross these universes over.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
Oh yeah! Burt, clever clever. Most parents wouldn't be so understanding. Burt is incredibly mature, some adults would've disbelieved it all and would've actually kicked their child out for being gay.
greycouch chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
Oh, this story is great! You've really found a nice voice for the characters as the chapters have progressed. I think you've especially nailed Kurt and Burt. I also heart your portrayal of Brittany so much. Any chance you'll be continuing this story?
thexkat chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
omg this is so good!
and it sucks that the last update was last year! :( i'd really really like to read more of this story, youre quite the writer and this crossover is totally awesome!
so yea... it's been a long time, but it would be like superfreakingincrediblyfawesome if you continued writing! i need to know who this 'man with the strange weapon' is, and more about cooper! how did he go from brother to murderer i mean yea he loved the girl but if chelsea killed her its cause there was a reason, and so yea i get he would be like otherworldly pissed but still, to go as far as trying to kill everyone and destroy everything? he's change is as big as angel when he turned into angelus, so now im left wondering if it was something remotely like that, and... omg please! please continue writing this
yea, thats it... i really liked this fic! continue it!
-xo,kat
Separate Entity chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
Kurt in the garage made me grin.
This isn’t happening. Crap, it is. Darn it.
Separate Entity chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
They’re so cute when they’re feeling awkward…
I really hope you continue this (assuming you haven’t finished it already).
Separate Entity chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
This story is kind of awesome.
I like the way you portrayed Brittany and Burt. You did a great job with their characters.
HigureTsukiyo chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
Please, tell me there will be more chapters... Buffy is like my childhood, and Klaine, well.. It's Klaine right? So it's like my two most favorite things in the world mixed and I would really love to see what will happen next..
sabbypandawan chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
Buffy and Glee.
I can't. I just can't. Too fucking much fucking awesomeness.
Update soooooon please! It's been more than 6 months! C'mon!
Charleygyrl chapter 8 . 6/2/2013