Reviews for Say, What?

LOLOLOLOLOL, ohhow I've missed this fic. I loooove Finns awkward rambling

*laughing eyes emoji*

Marianne xoxo
Anna chapter 6 . 1/17
Kurt and Blaine fighting was hot...
gottriplets chapter 9 . 1/16
I love your Finn! He's so perfectly awkward!
gottriplets chapter 5 . 1/16
"Did you think about me?" Bwahahahaha! That is now one of my all time favorite fic scenes ever! You're the best!
Anna chapter 5 . 1/16
"Lotion's in the cabinet next to the sink. Think of me. I'll be thinking of you." Fabulous.
Anna chapter 4 . 1/16
Yeah. I think they can handle bunking together. ha.

So proud of the way Burt handled the news! Brittny was so funny!
Phenomenal, as r all of yr stories. I'm absolutely blown away. For rl. Can't wait for the next update!
Anna chapter 3 . 1/16
"Bad puppies! You don't... try and kill... Other! People's! Boyfriends!" You make me laugh as always.
I want to know who killed Blaine's father and who the friendly voice are!
Anna chapter 2 . 1/16
Ok. The whole exchange between Kurt and Chelsea was absolutely hysterical.

"Are they really that interesting? I mean, yeah, that blueberry one looks a little suspicious I suppose. Personally I think that those blueberries are too evenly spaced apart. A real blueberry muffin would be a little lumpy and have berries clumps here and there. You're right, that one is too perfect. I bet it's a spy."

"Are you sure? Maybe it just happens to be a well-adjusted, perfect looking muffin."

I died.

Omg what is going to happen to Blaine!
Anna chapter 1 . 1/16
Omg I'm loving this! I'm not even that familiar with Buffy and I still love it. Kurt is hilarious in this verse! Calling the vampires cupcake and the whole lost puppies thing. I was laughing out loud. Suggestion if I may. Maybe put the author note and the Buffy info at the end instead of the beginning. It feels a little much before you even get to the story. The story itself is amazing! Can't wait to keep on reading!
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
Oooh! Well that changed drastically! Is it possible that Kurt did die, even for a few seconds, and Blaine was called? I mean, how much strength Blaine was able to use, I don't think that's normal at all.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
Damn! That is insane! I don't even know what to say! My mind is blown! How in the world did they know she was going to be there?
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
Damn! That's insane! These boys seem a bit stupid though! I mean seriously, they went through this before and don't find it a bit weird at all?
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
I like how Blaine and Kurt decided to wait. They really do care for each other. Could you imagine once they do decide to do 'it'? It's going to be incredible LOL I really like this story. The characters are dead on. Couldn't ask for a better way to cross these universes over.