Reviews for From the Bar
Looking forward to the next chapter!
TheMajesticLauren chapter 14 . 3/17
Yay! I'm so happy you updated. And take your time with school and life and stuff.
Reptainlove chapter 13 . 11/11/2015
So far ive been enjoying the story Its well written, with no spelling mistakes (as far as ive seen")
I do have a question, though. Are Ezio and Altaïr speaking English in Desmond's head? Or is his brain ista-translating every word? XD
Guest chapter 10 . 11/10/2015
I hope you're not giving up on this :)
MegSkoomaPirate chapter 12 . 8/16/2015
Hahaha! Ezio's little comments are absolutely hilarious! Can't wait for the next chapter!
phantom99 chapter 12 . 7/2/2015
good story you have here hope you update it soon I cant wait for other chapter
Woooooosh chapter 12 . 6/24/2015
Hey! I'm really liking your story! There aren't many Desmond and Lucy fics here, and I'm glad that I have yours to read. The side comments from Altair and Ezio are great, keep up the good work! :)
Alukalala chapter 11 . 5/4/2015
Hey! I love your story!
Hope that you can update soon ! ;)
HaywireEagle chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
Well, my main concern was the fact that Desmond was kidnapped from New York and transported to Paris by Abstergo/Templars in the original material. That is the main thing that really bothered me in your story. That being said, it is still very good.
Serenarey Chiba chapter 11 . 3/3/2015
Desmond/Lucy stories are so rare, so I'm glad I stumbled across yours. Something I do question are the number of typos and whatnot within your story. Do you have someone beta-ing your chapters?
FakeFlowers chapter 11 . 2/25/2015
That fact Desmond is getting dating advice from the voices of his ancestors...is beautiful.

And Desmond and Lucy are freaking adorable together.
HistoryBuff101 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
I enjoy this alot. there needs to be more Desmond/Lucy stories. There needs to be more Desmond stories period
Pyro chapter 11 . 2/23/2015
Lol- no one likes a smartass Altair. And hello Ezio! I'm glad Lucy talked to Shaun, most authors get hung up on his prickly personality and he tends to come off as being a little flat. You've shown that he does care about his teammates and is capable of not acting like an ass. I said it before and I'll say it again, excellent, excellent story. Until next time!
Pyro chapter 10 . 2/23/2015
This story is excellent, I hope you find the time/inspiration to continue it someday. I love your characterizations here. It's amazing how just a few changes to the timeline make all the difference, and yet they are still very much the people we meet in the games. I also love Altiars comments, and is that Ezio peeking in from time to time? Anyway fabulous story.
Legionary Prime chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
Really like this. About the only real Desmond/Lucy story out there. Its all Desmond/Mary Sue and Slash out there
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »