Reviews for From the Bar
NeverDreamsOfMe chapter 7 . 1/11
Oh my word this is a wonderful fic. Desmond working the whole time and knowing Lucy before the events of Abstergo has created such an interesting dynamic. Lucy especially is beautifully in character; yes, she's a very strong woman, but of course she's terrified and she has to hide it. You've done a fantastic job with her so far, and of course with Desmond, too.

His throwing pillows at Vidic was gold, btw; I'll be laughing at that for ever X,D

I cannot wait for the next chapter!

- Dreams
ShushIt chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
Glad to have you back. Really loved this story/Still do. There are not enough storys with both in them as main characters. But damn, that cake cracked me up. Hope to see more of this :D
Winter's Sentinel chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
Good to see you back! And wow, was that an escape plan!
Legionary Prime chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
Wish there were more Desmond/Lucy stories like this. Really wished it happened in the games.

Question: Will Lucy still be a Templar or will Desmond not kill in in Brotherhood?
Christian Cadet chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
I can't believe that it took me this long to find this story. I LOVE IT! Seriously, you have a talent for writing. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Keep up the awesome work,

CC
ObsessedwReading chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Great chapter. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Great start to this. :)
Selonianth chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
Pretty good, needs more though.

I thought, reading the summary that Desmond would be the same but Lucy was a reg at his bar thus setting up a whole atonement/realisation deal.
There She Goes And Shes Comin chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
Brilliant, as always. I love the... hmm, unloading, of Desmond and Lucy's relationship and I just noticed that you're mentioning me at the start of each chapter! Cooleo!

Also, Vidic is very in characterm and I know I say that a lot, but it's very good.
ShushIt chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
I really like this story and I'm happy you updated it. And freak yea you have a tumblr. ;D
TheDudeMan400 chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
So this is a universe where Desmond didn't run away from the farm?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
write more please:))))
ultimateform14 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I just couldn't get past "Nathan"...
Nate The Grate chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Great job, keep it up.
Nastassia-Grigorios chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I have to admit, I find this fairly convincing...color me intrigued. I was a little on the fence before, not so much anymore...