Reviews for From the Bar
Anne-Lilian chapter 16 . 13h
Yay! You updated! I loved it, though I'm a little disappointed we didn't get to see a kiss! But I literally cheered when I read that badass Desmond moment! He'll be a better mentor of the Assassins when the time comes :p
I'd love to see another update whenever you have time!
Rick O'Shay25 chapter 2 . 17h
Abstergo would simply allow Desmond to use the computer?

I like this so far.
A bit disappointed that Lucy seems to be still 100% loyal to the Assassins. I wanted to see the concept her love for Desmond battling her loyalty to the Templars.
Rick O'Shay25 chapter 1 . 18h
YAY! This story is NOT dead, so I do now have reason to read it all.

"we *would* rather not.
Ctrl F to find the errors that get pointed out.
"was trapped her with her"?

Did Desmond do anything with his female bar boss?

Lucy seems a bit too independent. She back-talks Vidic too much.

The "rainbow squad" having stories to tell, belch.

Giving Desmond forehand knowledge of Lucy, Shaun, and Rebecca might have been a mistake, but that's ancient news.
Sk8rshark chapter 16 . 22h
More...More! I MUST HAVE MORE~!
Dobby99 chapter 16 . 23h
Oh come on! xD Did you really have to make them almost kiss, again!? I can't wait for a moment when they are not interrupted... I was so hoping they'd kiss... xD Great chapter, I love it! :3 Thanks for not abandoning this and for answering my reviewI hope to read more soon and that this story will never end! :P Or at least that you'll never stop writing! You're awesome! Again I hope my mobile phone won't fuck this up... xD and btw, sorry for grammar mistakes, I'm German and sometimes I have no idea if my English is even understandable xD
Dobby99 chapter 15 . 8/15
Please please please update soon! I love this story so much, it's awesome! I can't wait for Des and Lucy to kiss and get together, they're super cute! :3 Ezio and Altair's comments are hilarious xD I had to write this with my mobile phone, so sorry for any mistakes or missing spaces between words, that happens a lot when I write reviews with it...
Rick O'Shay25 chapter 15 . 4/14
PLEASE, tell me that you changed Brotherhood's ending.

It must be " Miles' ", not " mile's ".

The rating will have to go up if Beautiful Lucy and Desmond get really intimate. They had chemistry in the game, but Ubisoft had to f**k up.

Please tell me you are still alive.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/1/2016
Looking forward to the next chapter!
TheMajesticLauren chapter 14 . 3/17/2016
Yay! I'm so happy you updated. And take your time with school and life and stuff.
Reptainlove chapter 13 . 11/11/2015
So far ive been enjoying the story Its well written, with no spelling mistakes (as far as ive seen")
I do have a question, though. Are Ezio and Altaïr speaking English in Desmond's head? Or is his brain ista-translating every word? XD
Guest chapter 10 . 11/10/2015
I hope you're not giving up on this :)
MegSkoomaPirate chapter 12 . 8/16/2015
Hahaha! Ezio's little comments are absolutely hilarious! Can't wait for the next chapter!
phantom99 chapter 12 . 7/2/2015
good story you have here hope you update it soon I cant wait for other chapter
Woooooosh chapter 12 . 6/24/2015
Hey! I'm really liking your story! There aren't many Desmond and Lucy fics here, and I'm glad that I have yours to read. The side comments from Altair and Ezio are great, keep up the good work! :)
Alukalala chapter 11 . 5/4/2015
Hey! I love your story!
Hope that you can update soon ! ;)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »