Reviews for From the Bar
MegSkoomaPirate chapter 12 . 8/16
Hahaha! Ezio's little comments are absolutely hilarious! Can't wait for the next chapter!
phantom99 chapter 12 . 7/2
good story you have here hope you update it soon I cant wait for other chapter
TheRoaringDragon chapter 12 . 6/24
Hey! I'm really liking your story! There aren't many Desmond and Lucy fics here, and I'm glad that I have yours to read. The side comments from Altair and Ezio are great, keep up the good work! :)
Alukalala chapter 11 . 5/4
Hey! I love your story!
Hope that you can update soon ! ;)
HaywireEagle chapter 2 . 5/4
Well, my main concern was the fact that Desmond was kidnapped from New York and transported to Paris by Abstergo/Templars in the original material. That is the main thing that really bothered me in your story. That being said, it is still very good.
Serenarey Chiba chapter 11 . 3/3
Desmond/Lucy stories are so rare, so I'm glad I stumbled across yours. Something I do question are the number of typos and whatnot within your story. Do you have someone beta-ing your chapters?
FakeFlowers chapter 11 . 2/25
That fact Desmond is getting dating advice from the voices of his beautiful.

And Desmond and Lucy are freaking adorable together.
HistoryBuff101 chapter 1 . 2/24
I enjoy this alot. there needs to be more Desmond/Lucy stories. There needs to be more Desmond stories period
Pyro chapter 11 . 2/23
Lol- no one likes a smartass Altair. And hello Ezio! I'm glad Lucy talked to Shaun, most authors get hung up on his prickly personality and he tends to come off as being a little flat. You've shown that he does care about his teammates and is capable of not acting like an ass. I said it before and I'll say it again, excellent, excellent story. Until next time!
Pyro chapter 10 . 2/23
This story is excellent, I hope you find the time/inspiration to continue it someday. I love your characterizations here. It's amazing how just a few changes to the timeline make all the difference, and yet they are still very much the people we meet in the games. I also love Altiars comments, and is that Ezio peeking in from time to time? Anyway fabulous story.
Legionary Prime chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
Really like this. About the only real Desmond/Lucy story out there. Its all Desmond/Mary Sue and Slash out there
Krast Bannert chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
Bloody hell, you're alive! Nice to have you back. I thought the chapter was great. It didn't seem short, but then again, I haven't read any of this story in several months, so my memory of this isn't the greatest (don't worry, I remember the escape and stuff).
There She Goes And Shes Comin chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
Nice work! I know what it's like when you just want to get something out, but it's a good chapter!
Victoria-BlackHeart chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
Love love love this story! You are doing an awesome job and I look forward to reading more. Definetly adding this to my favorites :)
Krast Bannert chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
Oh. That escalated fairly quickly.