Reviews for Torn
ForgottenBlack chapter 18 . 6/6
This story is great!
xpz24 chapter 8 . 2/16
this is awesome. and its written very well
Robin Rani chapter 18 . 9/22/2015
I love this story! I hope you continue it.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/8/2015
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Great plot and chapter
BessiBoo chapter 18 . 4/28/2015
Shadow fear chapter 18 . 3/22/2015
Um... I was wondering if you were going to update or not? Because uh... I really liked it and just wanted to know so is you can tell me please do and if not then don't I guess. Thanks.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/20/2015
Most amazing fanfiction I've ever read. Despite a few repeated words and lack of proper ending, the story was brilliant. Best of both worlds. Maybe - as a suggestion - add more FMA characters in as it would make the plot more interesting! Loved it
WolvenWarrior65 chapter 7 . 3/11/2015
Yay Al to the rescue! Great job with the story, looking forwards to the rest of it.
C.S.Y. Shadows chapter 18 . 1/25/2015
Your story is very intriguing. (And tbh I have a craving for good FMA crossovers atm.) Hope you haven't abandoned this!
I actually liked the code - even if, admittedly, Edward could have probably made some near-undecipherable multi-layer thing - and I kind of dig the irony of the postcard image.
So, waiting eagerly for a next chapter and hoping you to have not been swallowed by rl troubles.
Yki chapter 18 . 1/2/2015
Please continue... I've been waiting for months and if your not going to continue give it to someone or atleast tell us

Hope u continue :)
Literature work chapter 18 . 12/17/2014
Love the story SO much. Character development is superb and the way you write it is so hilarious! I love the tidbits of humour you put in it! Like the scenes of Edwards cursing going down in history, that was good. And your break offs are just long enough to get a good laugh and short enough to keep the readers attention. I love this idea of a story plot even though I am more of a fmab person myself, I just love it! You have the internal thought process of characters down pat. I mean it is like you are really writing exactly what they are thinking but still able to keep the flow. I love it and hope to read a lot more in the future.
ShadowPillow chapter 18 . 12/9/2014
What? What? Hasn't updated in a year? What is this? An incredibly good story, and then it just... stops? No... That can't be right. You have such an awesome story, you need to continue it. Please?
Yuuki Hitsuguya chapter 18 . 11/25/2014
Pretty please start writing this again, i like it a lot!
Yki chapter 18 . 11/10/2014