Reviews for Torn
BessiBoo chapter 18 . 4/28
DONT LET THIS DIE. IT'S FANTASTIC!
Shadow fear chapter 18 . 3/22
Um... I was wondering if you were going to update or not? Because uh... I really liked it and just wanted to know so is you can tell me please do and if not then don't I guess. Thanks.
Most amazing fanfiction I've ever read. Despite a few repeated words and lack of proper ending, the story was brilliant. Best of both worlds. Maybe - as a suggestion - add more FMA characters in as it would make the plot more interesting! Loved it
WolvenWarrior65 chapter 7 . 3/11
Yay Al to the rescue! Great job with the story, looking forwards to the rest of it.
C.S.Y. Shadows chapter 18 . 1/25
Your story is very intriguing. (And tbh I have a craving for good FMA crossovers atm.) Hope you haven't abandoned this!
I actually liked the code - even if, admittedly, Edward could have probably made some near-undecipherable multi-layer thing - and I kind of dig the irony of the postcard image.
So, waiting eagerly for a next chapter and hoping you to have not been swallowed by rl troubles.
Yki chapter 18 . 1/2
Please continue... I've been waiting for months and if your not going to continue give it to someone or atleast tell us

Hope u continue :)
Literature work chapter 18 . 12/17/2014
Love the story SO much. Character development is superb and the way you write it is so hilarious! I love the tidbits of humour you put in it! Like the scenes of Edwards cursing going down in history, that was good. And your break offs are just long enough to get a good laugh and short enough to keep the readers attention. I love this idea of a story plot even though I am more of a fmab person myself, I just love it! You have the internal thought process of characters down pat. I mean it is like you are really writing exactly what they are thinking but still able to keep the flow. I love it and hope to read a lot more in the future.
ShadowPillow chapter 18 . 12/9/2014
What? What? Hasn't updated in a year? What is this? An incredibly good story, and then it just... stops? No... That can't be right. You have such an awesome story, you need to continue it. Please?
Yuuki Hitsuguya chapter 18 . 11/25/2014
Pretty please start writing this again, i like it a lot!
Yki chapter 18 . 11/10/2014
It's Awesome PLZ continue it plz
miriti1 chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
I love this story by the way it is a very refreshing new way of introducing edward :)
Kale Of The Dragons chapter 18 . 10/11/2014
This is beautiful. I can't even... I can't even begin to describe how this chapter makes me feel. It's freaking fantastic.
i like cheese chapter 10 . 9/16/2014
another story where a good character thinks immortality would be boring. creativity never seems to be a strong suit for characters like that. only ever able to function in their limited world view.
a more interesting outlook for ed would have been nice.

still, overall, not a bad story.
zomgonozdinosaurs chapter 18 . 8/19/2014
Holy crap this is good! 0.0
I love how the Elric brothers are again showing that they can break the rules! :3
Also loved the part where Ed was drugged because of the balloon talk. Lmfao xD
VioletScar222 chapter 18 . 3/27/2014
Haha, that code, though. Love the story! Keep it up!