Reviews for Of Storms and Hard Times
One-Tuff-Cookie723 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This was really cute. I loved it
WildHuntress3000 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I really love this story! I think Scott and Jamie's behaviour is so adorable and you have stuck to the character personality in the books.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I loved this! So thank you for writing it :)
Wolfwind97 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Aww, this is sweet! Great job!
DammitimmaD chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Loved this! It was really good! I loved that Scott always wants to protect his brother wen when he's angry and that Jamie still wants his brother when they've had a fight!
Black Lighted Clouds chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Well, I admit given their obvious maturity, the age was a little jarring at first, but you characterize the twins so well that it doesn't matter. Awesome fic, the plotline never would've occured to me, but it fits really well. Wonderful addition to the fandom and I shall be adding it to my favourites immediately. Have you ever thought of doing a Mott? *Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes . . . *
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I loved this story!

Scott is my favourite charactor!

Jamie is one of my second favourite charactors!
SamWin98 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
OMG! I LOVE IT! if possible, this was even better than I expected! and though scott was mad at jamie he still went to look for him..awwwww :33 they're just so cute together! and though I wasn't expecting those uncle-don-is-beating-jamie parts, they were amazingly good. (I love hurt!jamie & protecting!scott moments ;DD) this is exactly what I meant, what I was hoping for. it was SO totally worth of the waiting! THANK YOU! :3
llama chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I love your mix of americanisms :D

Nah, but seriously, i think you got the emotions across really well, I really enjoyed it. I was semi crying when don hit jamie :'(

rocket
xx
Cloud-Dee chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I'm so glad you're writing for the Power of Five again! I loved the story and I hope you'll write more soon!