Reviews for Reaching You
analise17 chapter 47 . 4/23
That was awesome. Such whump! but awesome. Thanks for being brave enough to kill Jane, that was certainly a twist I didn't expect and brought a whole new level of angst.
Well done, well finished and sorry that I only just found it now - three years late! (Ironically I love Lokane so that was really fun for me; not even a word exchange just: zip, you're dead!). :D ;P
bloodamber chapter 47 . 8/25/2015
Aww, poor Loki really got put through the ringer but I'm glad everything sort of worked out in the end. A hopefully, happy ending that things will get better :) I enjoyed reading!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/5/2015
No no no No nO NO NO NONONONONONONO! No!
cynthia.timmons.90 chapter 24 . 5/1/2015
Ooof, Thor's a bit of an idiot, isn't he?
existentialpun chapter 47 . 4/26/2015
ASDFGHJKL;

FEELS
Elwaith chapter 13 . 4/8/2015
None of the Avengers feel even a little bit forgiving of Clint? What he did to Loki was undeniably horrible, but in case they forgot, he was forced to serve Loki and kill his fellow SHIELD agents. Anyone would be messed up after that.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 47 . 3/13/2015
nice
tatiana.j.davidson chapter 24 . 1/18/2015
I've never been this close to tears while reading a fanfic... til now!
tatiana.j.davidson chapter 15 . 1/18/2015
(seems appropriate to say...)
Et tu Brute (Bruce)?
tatiana.j.davidson chapter 14 . 1/18/2015
NOOOOO! WHY? That's tragic. Clint needs to watch his back now!
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 47 . 1/14/2015
that was a helluva read, properly distracting me from school work! Loved it!
Wicked R chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
lovely caring!
Kittenseal22 chapter 47 . 12/1/2014
Well, this was certainly an emotional ride! Half the time I wanted to throw something and the other half I just wanted to hold and protect both brothers. This was very twisted and beautiful, so I guess I just wanted to thank you.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/5/2014
Finally loki back to avenger hand and is in recovering
Guest chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
Yes, where were you, thor? I know he was outside but I feel what loki feel, abandonment and fate in his brother protecting him from danger