Reviews for Reaching You
Elwaith chapter 13 . 4/8
None of the Avengers feel even a little bit forgiving of Clint? What he did to Loki was undeniably horrible, but in case they forgot, he was forced to serve Loki and kill his fellow SHIELD agents. Anyone would be messed up after that.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 47 . 3/13
nice
tatiana.j.davidson chapter 24 . 1/18
I've never been this close to tears while reading a fanfic... til now!
tatiana.j.davidson chapter 15 . 1/18
(seems appropriate to say...)
Et tu Brute (Bruce)?
tatiana.j.davidson chapter 14 . 1/18
NOOOOO! WHY? That's tragic. Clint needs to watch his back now!
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 47 . 1/14
that was a helluva read, properly distracting me from school work! Loved it!
Wicked R chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
lovely caring!
Kittenseal22 chapter 47 . 12/1/2014
Well, this was certainly an emotional ride! Half the time I wanted to throw something and the other half I just wanted to hold and protect both brothers. This was very twisted and beautiful, so I guess I just wanted to thank you.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/5/2014
Finally loki back to avenger hand and is in recovering
Guest chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
Yes, where were you, thor? I know he was outside but I feel what loki feel, abandonment and fate in his brother protecting him from danger
Guest chapter 9 . 11/5/2014
。゚( ゚இ‸இ゚)゚。

emotional angst

hurting from Thor's word and Hawkeye's assualt
Ruby of Raven chapter 47 . 10/2/2014
Yay! All I could think for a while was how stupid and unreasonable each character could be during this. But, if you think about it, this is a reasonable interpretation of all of them and not that too far fetched at all. They all make mistakes, some more than others.
I really liked this version of Loki ending up with the Avengers. It was different from all the other versions I've read, so I thank you for writing it.
I encourage you to keep on writing! XD
MadaSasu chapter 47 . 5/21/2014
It felt like a rushed ending but I loved it none the less.
This was a great story that I actually sat down and read it all in one go it was so awesome! I want more THORKI!
Nako13yeh chapter 47 . 5/4/2014
I love this story. I always keep coming back to it even though I've read it numerous times.
Saramagician chapter 47 . 4/27/2014
I liked this story very much! It was very interesting and enjoyable! I don't have any particular idea for story, but I like Loki/Whump stories very much! :D Look forward to seeing more such stories from you! ;)