Reviews for The Courtship of Loki Odinson
Professor Hyraxi chapter 19 . 1/7
I was going to just review when I had read the whole thing but... this is just simply awesome. When Charles Xavier came in, I got all excited and silly like the big nerd I am. Adding Xman characters and Deadpool was a really cool touch. So far, this has been great and the entire series has yet to stop surprising me with it's quirky, comedic, beautiful, and eloquent writing.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 46 . 11/17/2015
Amazing story
pinksugarrush chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
Haha, oh this chapter is hilarious.
m0nk3yZer0 chapter 45 . 4/22/2015
I was so afraid to read this because anything labeled angst scares me away, but I'd already read the first part so I had to keep going. I'm so glad I did, I love to see them keep going strong regardless of what they face.
Renabe chapter 45 . 4/17/2015
I feel like I should go back and review every chapter of this lovely piece, but I worry that might be annoying haha. I just want to say that I have loved both the first part of thus story and this part as well. Every chapter is a roller coaster of emotions, and the peronsalities you've written for these two are wonderful. Thanks for the great read, and I shall be off to the third part! Even though the summary makes me want to run crying haha. I'm sure I'll love it. Thanks again! :)
JenJo chapter 45 . 1/21/2015
A teenage frost iron where Odin isn't the worst? Now that's different. And nice.
But Laufey... He's gonna be trouble.
Again, I read this in a night, at the expense of sleep. Who needs sleep anyways?

Thank you for another wonderful read.
LunarisDraconis chapter 46 . 11/13/2014
No its over
Isolating chapter 46 . 8/22/2014
I absolutely love your book (Do or do not there is no try) I am on my tippy toes waiting for another book from you! : ) Can't wait for more chapters!
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
I am so glad I found your stuff on here! I love it!
Nephila chapter 46 . 7/21/2014
*covers eyes as she makes her way to the new fic* I don't know about this... sad fics make me sad... if you make me cry I'm going to be extremely cross with you. Just in case you were wondering lol. But no matter how heart wrenching it is I know it will be pure amazingness! *sigh* It always is.

I kind of dropped off the face of the earth for a while when it comes to reviewing. So... I'm super sorry for that, but I wasn't doing much reading during that time either lol... so there ya go! :P But I'm finally all caught up... and I'm so happy that I am... anything I didn't review before and meant to... but didn't was perfect! I love it all! But I have said that from the beginning. lol

Anyway, I'm off to go read the newest chapters... *worried look* wish me luck...

BePeachy :)
kemmy-chan chapter 46 . 7/14/2014
You plan to make the book the second part? If yes let me tell you that I will order a copy!.. please! make a second book!Regards!
Guest chapter 46 . 6/24/2014
Sooo...you did with this a tingh to pay? i think that fanfiction was nonprofit,i almost want to cry.
I am very disappointed i really love this story but you did it, i hate it,so i hate you too,but still love you for doing something so marvellous.
I wish loki to have a happy ending 3

like mother,like daughter
Dont do a mess whit your life i quite love you 3 I hopeless whit this story :c Bye!
FireDraken chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
*gasp* A Hitchhiker's reference!
Kemmy-Lovegood chapter 46 . 5/22/2014
Hi, I sent you a message with my donative, it's on my fathers name because I don't have an address. Please notify me if you receive the donate... Im from Celaya Guanajuato Mexico.

Greetings

P.S. Forgive my bad English
Ruby of Raven chapter 45 . 4/30/2014
Yes! XD I love what you have here! It's wonderful! I can't wait for part three to see what comes next.