Reviews for Karaoke Night
stardiva chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
something is the best choice...lolololol it

you nailed every one dead on from the wise cracking Gov... to the res cave man Ray and dear sweet chris...

again love this... and in all the eps you can tell sam is hot for Annie... just the way he looks at her...
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Full confession time: I went and looked up the first known use of karaoke by English language speakers (1979). Then again, Ashes to Ashes messed with the cultural timeline, and this is written with an eye to the big picture, so I guess Nelson can do what he wants, regardless of the official year.

"Something" is a fitting song for Sam and Annie, and makes a good way for Sam to reveal his feelings. But I've always thought Annie already knows the effect she has on him.

But Sam Tyler SKIPPING?! Not even when he's drunk!

I did like the "Earth to Dorothy" line, and the presence of Phyllis (She's one of my favorites) and Chris serving as the voice of reason.
HermitKnut chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
*sniggers* Tipsy Sam is hilarious, I love it :D

HK
Arpad Hrunta chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Fun story. I like that it was different from a normal songfic, and you chose a song that's not only appropriate in the circumstances, but one of the best songs ever, period. I like your characterization of the main characters as well.