Reviews for The Ice Queen Who Never Was
kopycat101 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I absolutely love the deconstruction of the fanon Daphne! It's incredibly refreshing, I'll be honest...because the other characterization completely goes against what little we know of her!
Animefan268 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Wow this is surprisingly good, but damn is it depressing
elmoryakhan chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
The story was interesting and I am quite sure your portrayal of Daphne was far closer to canon as I am quite sure Daphne of books must have been a girl like the one you have portrayed here.
KingKillerq chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Ha I do love a good Deconstruction in the morning
TheRedPoet chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Not sure if "her extreme love for books." is appropriate. Who has an 'extreme' love for them, really?
You should probably use another word. :p

Hogwarts doesn't use the American grading system with A as it's top grade.

As a whole, this fic is... Okay? Your writing is competent, if not impressive. Keep at it. :)
Doudouille chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I lke it! As much as I like reading fics about an Ice Queen Daphne and others stories where she has an importent role, I must say that this idea is refreshing. Truly interesting.

Thanks for sharing.

Doudouille.
Fangtooth chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Nice little piece.

It was a fun read and it was well structured. Nothing much to say other than well done.
expectopadfoot chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
It was absolutely beautiful! I'd really love it if they got together, but it would be too unrealistic. I think I'm in love with this Daphne. Thanks for the amazing read.
GreenGrizzly chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
While over used, I can't help but be a fan or this character, it's probably from all the talented writers that have made her their own. Well done.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
excellent, I really like seeing people doing fannon characters differently occasionally
ceo55 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Interesting point of view...thinking about what could have been is always a waste of time...well done!