Reviews for Kincades VS Bondurants
Kat94 chapter 55 . 3/9/2013
Thank you for writing this story, I enjoyed it so, and hopefully can read more from you in the future.
Guest chapter 54 . 3/7/2013
Truly amazing story. I have thoroughly enjoyed it from beginning to end...thank you so much for this wonderful story;
elle-0802 chapter 55 . 3/7/2013
Thank you so much for writing this. It has become a long time favorite.
CLTex chapter 54 . 3/7/2013
Ok so my original post is under guest...so I'll say it again..thank you for writing this wonderful story!
elle-0802 chapter 53 . 3/7/2013
I absolutely loved this chapter. So sweet that Forrest finally got to hold his babies.
CLTex chapter 53 . 3/7/2013
Aww yay! So glad everyones ok!
elle-0802 chapter 52 . 3/4/2013
Ohmygod! Eula had twins. How wonderful. And just after Forrest left...damn. Im praying shes alright.
Silent-Reader-220 chapter 52 . 3/3/2013
Oh lawwd! Damn cliffhanger! Lol i hope eula is okay and just passed out from exhaustion or something! I just hope shes okay. When forrest told dohn eula was raped i was like " its about to go down!"(kevin hart voice) lmfao! I love this story cant wait for another update! :)
CLTex chapter 52 . 3/3/2013
Awwww too bad Forrest wasnt there! Im sure it took alot out of him to tell that to Dohn about Rakes...cant wait to see what happpens!
MarineLvr84 chapter 51 . 2/28/2013
So sorry that I haven't been reviewing, RL has been crazy but I'm here! Love this story
elle-0802 chapter 51 . 2/28/2013
Absolutely positively love this story. I just had to catch up on the last fve chapters but it was a thrill ride to read everything. I can't say it enough, you are an amazing writer. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 51 . 2/27/2013
So good please update soon!
CLTex chapter 51 . 2/27/2013
Uh oh...all coming to fruition in more ways than one...im so excited!
HermioneSnape4eva chapter 51 . 2/27/2013
The baby is ready to come out. I hope that someone like her mom comes and helps her thorough this.

Update Soon, I can't wait!
CLTex chapter 49 . 2/27/2013
It sounds pretty plausible to me. I'm definitely glad about that though..love Forrest being tough on Jack..hope he never loses that.