Reviews for The Night of the Fan Girl
AtypicalTeenager22 chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
I love the part "Timmy fell in the well..." My stepmom and I have a joke that when are dog barks at us, she's telling us that Little Timmy fell in the well. Excellent touch. Love Doctor Who and the Wild Wild West crossover. The best that has ever crossed over.
SherlockWholmes chapter 14 . 6/30/2013
I really liked this one. You got the characters dead on perfect. I also appreciated the Star Trek reference. Stone knives and bearskins indeed. And Artemus being a Time Lord! It certainly explains his ability to come up with all of those anachronistic inventions of his. LOL. Keep up the good work.
Saphura chapter 14 . 2/26/2013
That's it, I'm reviewing this story even though I'm not logged in (sorry!)
I'll admit I was a bit hesitant to read this at first, but oh my goodness that was amazing! I was grinning and laughing out loud the entire time! Oh man that was awesome! Artie in the wardrobe, Jim using an app, Abi was a brilliant OC, the Doctor was just the Doctor through and through, and Vautrain! I knew he wasn't dead!
And was that a Star Trek reference at the end there?
Holy crap, the end. Oh my goodness the end! ARTIE! Seriously, that whole fob watch thing has opened up a lot of options for there to be other Gallifreyan/Time Lord survivors out there.
Long story short: that was fun, can I go again? :D
PrairieDawn chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
So, I really love this, and I'll give you a more thorough review when I've finished a bit more of it. But first: I haven't seen Wild Wild West since I was a kid! Do you know if there's anywhere I can watch the original episodes?
Deana chapter 14 . 2/9/2013
LOL, funny and fascinating story! I love how you had Vautrain say the same 'I stab at thee' line that Ricardo Montalban said when he played Khan!
E J Lamprey chapter 14 . 1/25/2013
What the-! That's not an ending! That's a beginning!

I have to admit, I never read a Western before (don't shoot me - I'm from Scotland) so half of this was a major learning curve. And I had assumed Artemus Gordon and Jim West were permanent characters. Colour me confused - and possibly addicted -
E J Lamprey chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Loving this story, hope I have book-marked correctly so I can get back to it and finish reading
E J Lamprey chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
oh my!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
I just finished this story, having been given the link by a friend on .com, because she thought I would enjoy it, being a whovian. I did. This is a brilliant piece of work, with fantastic descriptions and plenty of references to the show. I enjoyed it tremendously, except for the snogging. Bit to much of that. Other then the snogging, the excitement was perfectly paced, and the ending left me begging for more. I don't know if there's another story, or a sequel or something, but there should be, because you, my fellow whovian, have amazing talent, and I would love to see more.
cmee57 chapter 14 . 10/26/2012
Well done! I absolutely love every chapter of this story! What a very interesting ending. Hmmmm...
AllTrekkedUp chapter 14 . 10/26/2012
'Don't blow anything up.' LOL Jim! :) This has been an awesome story and I hate to see it end,and with such an ending that makes me want more too! But anyway,you've done an awesome job and thank you for posting! :D
AllTrekkedUp chapter 13 . 10/24/2012
Ah,could this lead us to another story with Abi? I can only hope so! :) And I found my self screaming Khannnnnn! When I read Vautrain's Melville quote,however I also found my self clapping,wonderful touch! :) Love this chapter!
cmee57 chapter 13 . 10/24/2012
Oh my! It doesn't seem like we've seen the last of of scary to think all that evil spans across space and time, but so does the good Doctor! :)
Lady Western chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Great story,It really had me hooked:D
Can't wait till the next one:D
AllTrekkedUp chapter 12 . 10/19/2012
Aw! What a wonderful chapter! I just love it! Though I hate good-byes like nothing going,and yet there is something furfilling in a good-bye,oh but I am rambling! This is lovely,I can't say enough about how much I like it! :)