Reviews for I Beg To Differ
Cause-and-Author chapter 1 . 3/31
Brilliant! The opening had me all prepped for a seduction, but not the one I got! I love being pleasantly surprised like this, so thank you. Great read.
furface294 chapter 1 . 3/17
Am wondering just how loud the explosion will be in the morning when someone comes to get Hermione out of bed and Severus is in the act of proving it wasn't a fluke.
good story
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/2
Well, I bet the whole house was thoroughly enlightened, and possibly terrified by the ongoings upstairs (and I expect that nobody decided to come up and see what was happening because they wanted to live, smart people!).

Lovely, lovely smut!
Dark Mermaid chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Fantastic as always!
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
woooow! very good!

HawkAngel
Bookwormkat1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Best smut I've read in a very long time.
becx7 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
OMG severus the master lover that I can believe very hot very seductive beautifully written
Asha chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
A fun little story. I do love how you write their characters. Smug Snape is always nice to see.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I can definitely see why this won an award!
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
... Dear god. I think I need to go insult Snape if that's the result! BRB, and if you hear screaming, DON'T investigate!
jensteed chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Haha that was just fantastic! An absolutely brilliant piece :D
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Heh. Great story :D
Sailor's Wife chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I would actually live to see the day after this!
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Delightful. I was a bit disappointed at the end, however; I would have liked to see the someone-could-have-heard element expanded upon. All in all, a lovely little one shot!
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 4/13/2014