Reviews for I Beg To Differ
Azure Starlight chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Wow. I enjoyed this and I think you are rather good at the PWP. I loved the way you got their characters exactly right and the way you wrote it made it feel very real. Thank you for another wonderful gem.
ashling92 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Mmmmmmmhhhh, very delicious! And I wouldn't object to it happening again... ;)
bournespeed chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Fabulous and hot, loved it.
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I vote Severus shows her the other tricks he knows in the morning. You HAVE to continue this!
YvaineS chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Well, I love it. Might not be the reaction you were looking for, but I laughed - loudly - especially at the end. Loved the conversation bits. You say you're not good at PWP, but I say you are. Because smut/sex with humour is rare in fanfic, and yet so common in real life...that's my two cents anyway.
Well done!
Mavennica chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Even if it was a pwp, it was a really GOOD pwp, so I don't see the harm. ;)
snapefan520 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
'I'm still not good at the whole PWP thing'...pish, posh. You lie. That was good, very good. Probably one of the best PWPs I've read. And you had just enough character development to make it believable.

Already saving to my favorites...and I can't wait to read what you post next.
Explopyro chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
What on earth do you mean, you aren't good at PWP? This is probably the best one I've read (although I'm sure some of that has to do with the fact that it did have at least a smidgeon of plot).
MollysSister chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
No worries there was just enough emotional development before they got naked. I do hope the other residents of the house heard them. ((cackles!))
D.Bunnie chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Loved it…love you…looking forward to more from you…one shots or full length doesn't matter to me!
JeniDRalph chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Not very good? That was thoroughly enjoyable. Well done! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I'm just as exhausted as they are after that!

Nicely done! You HAVE to write the next morning now... imagine all the fun to be had?!
woodshark chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This was great and I love the conversation at the end! You really are talented...sigh...if only all men were that good!
lizreader chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Whew - that was quite a hot little romp! I thought the setup was well-done, and I really enjoyed a bit of Funny!Severus.

When I realized the door was still open, and then again when Severus chose to ignore it, I really thought you were setting them up to get caught - throwing a bone to all the readers that had wanted Ron and Harry to walk in on them in CtS.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012