Reviews for I Beg To Differ
StormDragonfly chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I was nervous about that open door...
...and then when he realized he'd left it open, unwarded, but didn't want to bother changing it, I hung my head and covered my face.

Nice little PWP, but I'm still wondering at Hermione's motivations... I'll fill in the blanks with your other fics, I suppose. :) "I was curious to learn more about you" luring him into her bed, and nestling against him afterward.

And how he enjoys hearing her say his name, and what Hermione was actually thinking when she saw him naked. (SS's body in CTS is different from SS's body in PTL, so who knows which one you were going for?)

I liked their snark here. They were both snarkier here than in CTS.

Totally in Snape's POV, too! Good fun, thanks.
Kahli Hime chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Hooot! :D
ZoeyLamoureaux chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Ha - loved it! Toward the beginning I was thinking, "Oh, Loten forgot to write that he closed the door, I guess even the best writers still miss somethings in editing..." Then you go and show that it was intentional, and I have to take my hat off to you for another masterful piece from beginning to end
teriisek chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
from Czech translation: Krásný bonus, nevím, kdo z nich byl víc Zmijozel, ale stálo to za to! Díky!
arkama chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
:D Severus, sadaj na metlu, kašli na šprtku a tryskom do Trenčína! Ja si tiež myslím, že si panic ! áááááá
SunnyvaleSiren chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
What do you mean "I'm still not good at the whole PWP thing" - you are GREAT since you do have a plot.
Loved this one. Keep writing.
sheknowsnofear chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Fabulous
Moonraven81 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
wow that was awesome
Cersia2 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Last night I was crying over how unfair it was for JK Rowling to have killed off Snape (which is absolutely ridiculous to do at my age and the fact that he is a fictional character)...now I'm happy we all have fanfiction! Favorited!
CelticGlamazon chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Grrrr...just grrrr. Lovely and hawt.
Biiancha chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Hi Loten. I'm french and i translate fanfiction. I've juste read your hot and "beautiful" fiction. Your a good writer and i like the story. Could I translate it please? It would be amazing!
Let me know! :)
FrenchPoetry
wow chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
that was some of the hottest shit I've ever read, and I don't even swear.
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Amazing :)
DannyBird chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
that was so hot and thrilling. i thought harry or Ron would barge in and see the scene any second.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013