Reviews for I Beg To Differ
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This was well written. Good job.
ReDish chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
You write a magnificent Snape. Well done.
AccountDeactivated458 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Okay so that was the best PWP I’ve ever read and one of the very few that I’ve actually liked. There was lots of delicious smut but you still kept them in character and even had a little development. Awesome.
Celestial Dance chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Oh so good. Normally I'm not one for one-shots because, like you pointed out, there usually isn't much development - but once in awhile, plot can take a backseat to pure, entertaining smut. I really do love the characterization of your Severus; here he's much more bold and lighthearted, which is refreshing.
ozarkmoon chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
But you can get a lot of good interplay between characters, even in a PWP - which you have done. Just lovely.
TwoChromeStacks chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Okay, that is easily the best sex scene I've ever read, good on ya!
On to the next story so...
serenityselena chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
entertaining story :)
Rixus chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
i rarely see oneshots getting hundreds of reviews...i hope it tells you how wonderfully well-written your stories are :) there are everything what should be in this story.
though i would be (and as i see not just me) very happy if you could add some more chapters to it :) pleease reply whether you have sg in your head to continue.
anyway this fic goes to my favs ;)
FranklinFF chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This was pretty good.
Moonchild1212 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Nice!
Kimmy chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
You should so write about when everyone finds out maybe make it a couple chapters I loved it Keep up the good work!
angel897 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
liked it
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Love the ending line! *Large gafaw* Loved the entire thing, actually. XD
JaneDoh0 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
You did just fine the the PWP, in my opinion. I need a shower now. :-)
The Green Paintball chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Love it! One of my all time faves :)
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »