Reviews for Race of Power
Kitty Amadeus chapter 29 . 7/21
I love it so much! Please continue
Elise chapter 29 . 9/4/2014
I will never give up hope. :)
Blackravens5 chapter 29 . 7/12/2014
This is an amazing story. You haven't updated in a while, but I hope you do, despite the fourth book's release. Hope to see more soon :)
brentmiller888 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Would you please update soon. This story is the best seven realms fic on fan fiction.
LadyWaterlow chapter 29 . 11/12/2012
This is the most amazing story! I really love it! :D Consider having plus 1 fav and follow. I'm a fan of the seven realms series and just finished the last :'( book some 2,3 weeks ago. It's astonishing how many things are similar to the Crimson Crown! Your story rocks, the plot is super thrilling, the characters seem amazingly real- I love the idea with the judges, and your writing is easy to follow and really good too. If you do continue- which I hope for with all of my heart because enough great stories/series get dumped- maybe consider making

shorter paragraphs like this?
I think it would make "the experience" even better. ;)

I would love to know where this story is heading to, what'll happen to the Han-Raisa storyline, what's with the healed injuries of Han, what will he do as High Wizard? What will happen to the other wizard kings? I hope that you'll someday answer these questions and continue your saga because I have fallen hard for it. 3
And if it takes long to the next vacations or free time, inspiration or the fun in writing to come (back)- that'd be still awesome. :)
By the way, the Race-of-Power is such a fitting title, the first chapter is a strong, capturing and fast beginning and the ending has a great cliffhanger and actual ending line. Brilliant work.
SneakyBeaver chapter 29 . 10/21/2012
This... is... incredible. The plot, the imagery, the character development... I'm just left speechless. I read your whole fanfiction (the chapters posted thus far) in ONE sitting because I was just so riveted! I applaud your skill in grammar and writing as well as the plot that progresses so thoroughly without any plot holes that it can only mean that you had the forethought to outline and write this with painstaking care. The obvious effort you took in writing this story only serves to increase the respect I have for you as a writer. It's hard to find such a story and author in any of the fanfiction categories. Don't let the low number of following and favorites deter you. It's only natural for a fandom with such a low number of stories and interest. But for the ones that DO care, (and I'm speaking for myself as well), I'm pretty sure that there's a unanimous vote and support for you to continue this story. Thank you for the chapter you've written thus far, and I do say that I hope to receive an email from fanfiction soon stating the arrival of a new chapter of Race Of Power :)
The Night Hunter chapter 29 . 10/18/2012
great story can't wait for more
Tego chapter 29 . 10/1/2012
I love this it's amazing I love it :D I'm excited for the fourth book to come out but I'm sad because I know it prolly won't be as amazing as your!
Elise chapter 29 . 9/24/2012
Thank you for this fantastic, wonderful, incredibly awesome story! Though I really hope that you will continue "makes big puppy eyes" because it would be so sad if you wouldn't! However if the story stays like this for a while it's a great point to pause, I have to give- and thank you for that again.

In conclusion a successful term as little stressful as possible to us all! ;)
Elise chapter 27 . 9/23/2012
Just two more rounds, good luck Alister! I really can't think of anything else to say that I haven't yet- amazing story and chapter, I love that Hanalea makes an entrance, so good work and pls carry on! That too is very astonishing- you update so frequently, thank you for that! I guess you already have written the story?
Elise chapter 26 . 9/23/2012
Nice one with the amulet and a bit of Raisa's point of view. Awesome, a big thx to you. Looking (so much!) forward to chapter 27!
Elise chapter 25 . 9/23/2012
Poor Han! But a great chapter as good written as the rest. Love it!
Zero12345 chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
This is awesome. Had a great time
Elise chapter 24 . 9/22/2012
Exiting! And I really hope this new contest isn't an evil plot to get the Waterlow amulet even if nobody else can use it...
Jose chapter 24 . 9/22/2012