Reviews for Let's Be Honest Here
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Oh my goodness this is great!
Jhalysz chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Absolutely beautiful, thank you for writing such a wonderful story!
Bloom chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Possibly my most loved T&B fanfiction. Thank you.
Golden feathers Edward chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
That was so cute!
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Awwwwwwww that was really sweet!
EudaimonArisornae chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I liked your other story so much I had to check out this one too. Very cute!
mistyfoxdreams chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Such a sweet story!
akumakitty chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Awww, that's so sweet TwT!
nikaris chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This was beautifully written.
Kotetsu T. Kaburagi chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Awwww that was cute I wish it didn't end there! You should totally write a sequel about them actually being together and stuff! That'd be so cool.
moutonshot chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Hi! :-) Of all the Tiger & Bunny fanfictions that I've read, I think this one is my favorite. This pairing is a little bit complicated for me. I found them cute together, but not in all fanfictions they are. Say I'm a bit picky x-) But anyway, your fic is different. First, the idea that you brought up was interesting. And then the way you write was also good. I like the romance and the family sense given. The characters were also not out of character. The scene Kaede foud out her dad and Barnaby were doing things was the best! Lol, well, she sorted out her acceptance was another best :-) Thankyou so much for posting this story. I'm always willing to read another story coming from you :-)
Animecherryblossem33 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
AW! This was so cute! lol although a bit traumatizing for Kaede XD LOVED IT!
Nakamoto chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This is my first time to read T&B fanfic in English,I really enjoyed!
I love this story,thanks!XD
rowen raven chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Very Sweet, I like the whole family relationship, I like that Kaede didn't bust Kotetsu's balls, or Barnaby's. Actually that's what I liked the most, how Barnaby handled it, he remain if a bit too quiet, but he kept his calm, didn't ran out the door and left Kotetsu to deal with the mess on his own, and he was neutral and natural when Kaede approached him, letting her make her own mind about his relationship with her dad. All in all it's all really cool and ideal. Except the stumbling in on them having sex part. I get she'd be mortified, it's her dad doing the naked pretzel with another man, I'd be mortified too, but under any other circumstances I would've been taking pictures!
ShootToThrill chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This was amazing. You filled most of my T&B fantasies on how Kaede would have reacted if she ever walked in on them clueless to their relationship. I also adore your style, and honestly hope you think of writing more of these little stories. Maybe more instances in their life after this event. Bravo! Thank you for writing!