Reviews for BIG RIG
MamaJoyof3 chapter 1 . 6/30
Great story!
petmom1213 chapter 26 . 6/30
Thanks for clearing up the ages. This was a wonderful story. I really enjoyed it. Thank you for you time and ability.
I hope your life is better now. 4 girls under 10 can be hard also.
petmom1213 chapter 23 . 6/30
I thought you said he was 31, Bella was 20, and Charlie was 36.
riderswaves123 chapter 13 . 6/29
You know it pisses me of that Charlie gets kicked to the gound like that. Everything in that story is all about poor Bella. I get it, she has it hard in life but so has it Charlie. He has deep depression which isn't something you can snap out of it so easily. If you are so depressed, nothing matters anymore. He lost the ability to walk and is now bound into a wheelchair and to top it of Bella knows now that he isn't her brother but her father.
Edward strodes around like the hero he is and Bella lives with him without another thought to Charlie. She has NO reason, really no big reason to be angry with him. There is nothing that justify her ignoring Charlie. And when he lays in the hospital, she can suddenly visit him? HA! Why should Charlie wants to see her in his state? She doesn't care about him. It's obvious in this chapter. Bella is more focused on herself and Edward than Charlie.

As if her father would get between her relationship. Why should he do that? Bella is so selfish. Charlie sits in a wheelchair at home and doesn't even know what Bella does and who she meets. And creepy coworker? As far as it concerns Jamie, he thinks Bella is a guy and treats her as one. So nooooo he isn't creepy at all. Just because he brings the crew to a strip club and acts like a guy, doesn't mean he is creepy.
I'm really disappointed that the story turnt in that direction. I had liked it so far, except the way you wrote Charlie. It makes Bella look so selfish.
Ashmerlin chapter 26 . 6/29
Loved it. Great story!

XoxoxoxoX
Alia
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 6/27
Very sweet scene of Bella talking to their daughter in the truck . . . explaining how she used to drive it. How her grandpa did too. Edward listening, was super cute. Yes, I liked that quite a bit. Good ending to another good story of yours. Thank you for taking the time to share your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 6/27
How in the hell did Edward not realize she was wide open when he was bringing her to orgasm mere moments before? She sure as hell would not have been her normal tight self. I think he should've noticed that his whole hand could have slipped in where two fingers should've been snug.
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 6/27
Wow, she's got some nerve getting pissed at Edward for lying. Holy crap. I wanted to smack her upside her head for that. She lied to him for months about something very dangerous. He left two years off his age. Not even remotely close to the same thing.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 6/27
Really good to know the baby is okay. Interesting way to tell Edward. I wonder why she didn't call him into her room earlier and tell him . . . then do the scan. How very odd.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 6/27
Yay Charlie! Way to go dad! He did so well in getting himself to her and knocking that fucker out. Her wrist took a bit of damage, as well as her face, most likely. The cops are there. And, we learned in all that mayhem that Bella and Alex worked out a deal about her doing the work she was not licensed to do. Really great news.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 6/27
This is the best possible way to get Jamie out of their lives. Him breaking and entering their home. Then attacking her again. He'll go to prison for this. The other way, with the paperwork, he would've only been fired and sent off on his own. Good plan. I love that Edward knew to send the police to Charlie's right the fuck now. It'll be in perfect time too. There is no way you'd let him hurt Bella or their baby. The baby she didn't get to tell Edward about just yet.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 6/27
You scared me with her saying she had secrets. I hope she's not walking into a trap of some sort. She didn't mention if it was normal for Charlie to dial and hang up.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 6/27
Wow, Charlie came home, that's fantastic. I hope he'll be able to keep the alcohol away from himself. Continuing on with his therapy and walk again. He may even be able to drive his rig again, if he really tries. I'm glad that Alec found something. However, I'm now scared of what he has on Edward and Bella. I'm sure he's been holding it back for when he inevitably gets caught. To lord it over Edward's head, blackmailing him into keeping his job . . . or worse, demanding money from him to keep his silence. I have confidence that you'll have Bella and Edward come out of it with Jamie as the loser.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 6/27
Sexy as hell for Bella and Edwar. Happy for Charlie and Sue and his determination.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 6/27
Ah, so now I know where the two way mirror from the strip club is going to come back to haunt them. Jamie most likely knew about that room. Paid to set up Tanya once he got everyone there for a company 'thing'. She gets Bella into that room, Jamie knew Edward would follow and boom, he most likely recorded something. He'll hold that over Edward's head, once he tries to fire him from whatever Alex finds. He'll bring down the wrath of the uninsured, unlicensed person working there and the company is screwed. If Alex spotted her panties, it is possible Jamie did very early on and has planned all of this to work to his benefit. I was hoping there was a Sue in this for Charlie. That he'd recover and she'd be part of it. Didn't realize until now how big a part of his recover she'll be. It wonderful.
2,161 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »