Reviews for Security
Pamba chapter 48 . 3/14
Help! I need to see what happens to Bartlett. He is such a douse bag. I love that even Strauss wants home gone. He is such an a**hole. Let one of the ladies put him in his final place.
NicHale chapter 48 . 3/13
I love this story and I hope that you continue it. It can't end here!
Desperate and an ameteur writer. Hahaha you're an idiot.
That was so stupid for JJ to just kiss Elle. You fabricating drama to just make drama makes you a desperate writer and so ignorant. What an idiot move.
Lktwh13 chapter 48 . 11/29/2016
Oh geez! That Bartlett... Glad Strauss is planning to get rid of him, but it sounds like it'll be too late!
Guest chapter 48 . 11/28/2016
Can't wait for more chapters
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 48 . 11/9/2016
Love the story and can not wait for more.
oniao33 chapter 48 . 11/9/2016
very nice story please continued ;)
becarefulcontentspriceless chapter 48 . 11/9/2016
I am sooooo freaking excited for what Bartlett is going to do. The supspense man. It's killing me. Great story
Don't forget to breath chapter 48 . 11/9/2016
This is getting even better with every chapter!

I love the inclusion of Strauss, its nice to see her as more than a spiteful jerk.

Can't wait to see what Bartlett comes up with as retaliation!
Kensi1997 chapter 48 . 11/9/2016
OMG! Excited for more! I really do hope it's JJ he goes after. Not Emily as much as I love her I just prefer the drama for JJ:)
123a456e chapter 48 . 11/9/2016
Jesus this guy doesn't learn. Obviously the BAU are superior to him in every way and will beat any plan he attempts against them. Please update soon
S.Warrior chapter 48 . 11/9/2016
He crazy can't wait to see how he gets taken down
javalover27 chapter 47 . 9/10/2016
OMG! I am so glad that I ran across this story. I just binged read it. I really enjoyed it. I cant wait to see what happens next. Hope that school is going good for you. Happy writing!
123a456e chapter 47 . 8/27/2016
Great chapter! God Bartlett is such an idiot. I'm so glad that going to Strauss didn't work but I'm worried for what he'll try next. Please update soon