Reviews for Security
JGiesen11 chapter 41 . 3/1
So amazing! And SO glad you picked it up again! I'm sorry your life got rocky. I've had more than a few setbacks in my life if you ever want to talk. I'm here. Hope you do an update soon, I know how life is though and just feel blessed I got to read this far.
LadyBelle84 chapter 41 . 2/14
loving it. hope you update soon!
ab chapter 41 . 1/9
I am enjoying this story a lot! It's so adorable and the pairing of Hotch and Garcia is a very interesting one. I look forward to seeing how the story progresses more and if there's a return of Elle Greenway causing some trouble. I look forward to reading more ]
Guest chapter 41 . 12/20/2014
please keep this going! i REALLY enjoy it
Jennifer chapter 41 . 11/19/2014
more chapters please
Jennifer chapter 41 . 11/15/2014
More chapters please
inquisitivepenguin chapter 41 . 9/15/2014
I'm new to your writing I've read up on this story and I just wanted to say thank you for writing a story that is a great pleasure to read!
Jahariskipper chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
Oh my it sucks the story isn't finished but I'll chalk it up to the fact that your probably busy and hopefully all is well this is a great story and I hope you complete it one day if not I'll just keep imagining you will one day lol.
bball21 chapter 41 . 7/28/2014
Omg I love Jamie! I just rediscovered this story a week ago and loved every bit of it! I hope u update soon
tmarie9 chapter 23 . 7/25/2014
I literally squealed! I was terrified the picnic with the Ambassador would be a disaster, but even she loves little Harrison now too! What a happy family!
tmarie9 chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
awwww "big bad Prentiss" is a total softy! I keep saying "awww" when I read your story because they're just so darned cute!
tmarie9 chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
I love their back and forth banter. I also love how adorable JJ is when she's sleepy. Clinging to Emily's shirts like a baby. That's just so precious! I just picture her curled up in a little ball in Emily's lap, nuzzling her while clinging to her shirts haha. So cute! I'm loving it so far! )
tmarie9 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
awwww Prentiss snuggles! how adorable!
sao21 chapter 41 . 7/17/2014
This is a lovely story so far. I hope you update soon.
joann chapter 41 . 6/26/2014
Was this the last chapter?! Or will there be more? I really enjoyed this story and would like to read some more! Like the wedding and PG having her baby. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY