Reviews for Security
javalover27 chapter 47 . 9/10
OMG! I am so glad that I ran across this story. I just binged read it. I really enjoyed it. I cant wait to see what happens next. Hope that school is going good for you. Happy writing!
123a456e chapter 47 . 8/27
Great chapter! God Bartlett is such an idiot. I'm so glad that going to Strauss didn't work but I'm worried for what he'll try next. Please update soon
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 47 . 8/21
Yaaaaaaaaay for Strauss :) and l'm crossing my fingers for Emily :)
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 46 . 8/21
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Bartlett
MyCriminaIMind chapter 47 . 8/19
ZKNFIDFJDJF I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH OH MY GOD! I'm glad you've decided to pick it up again because it's JUST amazing!

I can't wait to read more!
S.Warrior chapter 47 . 8/18
Oh goodness Barrett is an asshole and JJ needs to use her glock on him smh...over this story took me two days to read it between school and working full time...anyway I hope you continue it
starie78 chapter 47 . 8/15
Great story, looking forward to reading more.
AthenaHermione chapter 47 . 8/8
I like this story ! She's great ! I want more ! Please ?
kpop1392as chapter 47 . 8/4
Oh my gawd! Strauss is so badass! I love in here, and I love that she's supportive of them (I think that Rossi and Strauss make a good couple). And I really enjoyed her sly comment about Bartlett not being invited to the picnic. My jaw dropped reading that section, that was very, very awesome to read. It'd be interesting to see the director of the FBI at the picnics too lol. I like that even though there is someone trying to cause harm to the unit, that there is love and laughter in this story.

I cannot wait to read more! I am so excited! I really enjoy reading this story. I think that you are a talented and creative writer. I hope you have a wonderful week and weekend! ]
kpop1392as chapter 46 . 8/4
OMG! Yay to the baby but nay to the peeping Tom. I wonder how long he has been spying on them and if he has ever planted bugs/cameras in their offices and homes. I enjoy reading the little witty banters/remarks the team make to one another, for example Emily teasing Hotch that luckily the baby looked like Penelope lol. I really enjoy reading this story.
kpop1392as chapter 45 . 8/4
Yay! I like how there's so much family in this story and how Bartlett is an outsider. I really like how they are a solid unit (besides Bartlett). I enjoy reading this story.
news for parrots chapter 46 . 8/3
Yay! I love this story :D Very glad you're back at it and I'm excited for more updates :D

(I figured out my login again after much disuse just so I could tell you how pleased I am you're back. I'm just so pleased!)
tc3po95 chapter 47 . 8/2
Great chapter! Loved that Strauss put Bartlett in his place. Can't wait for more!
Meg chapter 47 . 8/2
This is amazing! I know it's from 2012 but it's really good you should be proud. The way you expressed the love between the members of the team is beautiful to say the least. Keep up the good work!
102000QP chapter 47 . 8/2