Reviews for The Strength of Destiny
butterflies93 chapter 41 . 10/27/2012
Amazing story. Honestly I wasn't sure at first, but I am really really glad I kept reading. Thank you so much for sharing!
Andrea and Naturberd chapter 41 . 10/18/2012
te deje un mensaje en tu cuenta por favor te lo suplico leela

p.s. que la musa de la escritura toque a tu ventana.
BoogieJo78 chapter 41 . 10/3/2012
Loved it!
LucyMac chapter 31 . 9/19/2012
Oh, he did attempt to get her help and that is Dr. Otis...LMAO You are hilarious!
LucyMac chapter 28 . 9/19/2012
I like your note at the beginning, so I won't ask medical stuff or get too real. Now I am thinking, he is not so creepy, just desperate. How horrid to realize you literally don't exist to someone, especially your spouse whom you love. Even so, up against the bathroom wall with your mentally ill wife who has obviously left you. Desperate and selfish adn desperate.
LucyMac chapter 27 . 9/19/2012
Umm...Now he is kind of creepy and odd. I think that's what Alice thinks of his behaviour as well.
LucyMac chapter 20 . 9/19/2012
Okay...now we are back to Doctor Slutward again...but she never went into the room...hmmm...is that significant? (don't answer that...I will keep reading.)
LucyMac chapter 16 . 9/19/2012
Okay, I take back the slutward comment.
LucyMac chapter 12 . 9/19/2012
Wouldn't it be funny if her underlying fear was caused by the fact that he was so easy and good at what he does (and I don't mean surgery). Maybe she's just looking for average in a long term commitment and he is just the toy.
LucyMac chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
Slutward Doctor...See that's story right there...
LucyMac chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
I thought this was the story. A great story indeed. Mwah..
kiwisrock chapter 41 . 9/18/2012
Thanks so much for all that unexpected craziness! Yes...we love TexasBella!
Mwah to you and your friends!
kiwisrock chapter 40 . 9/18/2012
Cool! Thanks!
kiwisrock chapter 39 . 9/18/2012
Still living the fantasy huh?! Yay!
kiwisrock chapter 38 . 9/18/2012
Awwww! Beautiful words! Thanks!