Reviews for A Sinful Tale of Skull And Crossbones
NaruHinaFanboy chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Damn u gave Alejandro an interesting backstory and gave us the impression he's going to be some type of anti-hero. However I saw the last part of your message so I'm really curious to see how evil he really is. Keep up the great work and keep it going my friend. :)
NerdyNightStocker chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
Alejandro sounds pretty deadly. I like how you gave him an interesting backstory that gives a good reason as to why he hunts pirates. At this point, he sounds more like an anti-hero than Justin but you said to wait and see what happens later so I shall. The first M-rated chapter approaches...
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
...Geoff and his new arm candy...
'Arm Candy' *Chuckle* that's a new one.
Some criticism, I'd recommend raising the rating right away. Although there is no hardcore stuff yet, I believe that there is enough references to make any 14 year old get the idea.

The idea actually is original, or I've been away from this section to long to notice that this could be a trend. Like I said, I've not been involved in this section that much recently.

I would also advise that you stop addressing the females as 'wenches'. Although it seems in-character for the characters to call them such, when they are described to the reader as 'wenches' they do one of two things: A: Offend sister is pissed off right now for instance, and B: Makes me think you wrote down 'Wrenches'...leaving me bumbling confused on how tools got involved in this.
NerdyNightStocker chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Hmmmm so if Katie, Anne Maria and Bridgette are captured wenches, why do they seem to be enjoying themselves so much LOL? It is good to see some minor characters and how they are faring in this situation.

The Diamond Sword sounds like a truly coveted treasure! I can see why so many pirates have gone after it. It sounds like Heather would rather be shark bait in this situation though (she even said so herself last chapter).

This story has potential. As long as JustHer develops VERY SLOWLY, Justin isn't turned into a total Gary Stu with no flaws and Alejandro is somewhat humanized as a villain then it could turn out especially good. Keep it up!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
The imagery is stunning. I like the detail put into the background. I also like the guys you chose as Justin's pirate crew. It makes me wonder if Jo and Sierra will also appear in this story... I did laugh at Heather using pirate-speech. So far, she is indeed in character and I could see how Justin would totally frustrate her at first.

So far, I'm intrigued and keeping track.
malzi21 chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Hmm... nemesis of Justin, begins with A... I'm clueless. I guess I'll be hanging in riveting suspense until then.

Nice pirate theme! Really funny to see the cast out at sea along with the best of them. And of course, the obstacles that lay ahead between them and the buried treasure. Great start, update soon!
NaruHinaFanboy chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Awesome story so far I like the premise of it and of course I luv the fanon pairing of JustinxHeather. I'm looking forward to the next chapter when Justin meets his nemesis, Alejandro. Keep it up my friend :)
Smiles1998 chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Alejandro. That was easy to figure out.
AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
It's funny so far and of I get this right I hope I get a cameo in this story.
My guess is Alejandro