Reviews for Nick Gautier's Bad Day
Caden chapter 3 . 8/6/2015
I love this so far!

It's always great to see CON stories on here, especially because the fandom is so small. I love where you're going with the plot (you've done a great job building suspense!), and I think you've got Nick's character down pretty well!

I think your writing's really improved between the first chapter and this one, though I would like to note that you started this chapter in past tense, and then switched to present tense, which is something you might want to be mindful about, but it's not a big deal and doesn't really interrupt the flow of the story.

I do have one question, though. Where were Caleb and Kody at this point? Usually it would be one of them that would try to stop Nick from getting into trouble at school, and if Nick did get into trouble Caleb would be quick to get himself sent to the principal's office right along with him.
Assuming this takes place around the third book, maybe Caleb was summoned by Adarian and had to leave Nick alone at that point in time? And perhaps Kody left for class early (most likely a class she didn't have with Nick)? Would she later notice that Nick is no where to be found, and would she try to project her thoughts to him or call him?
Just things to think about for the future, whether for later chapters of this story, any new stories you might write, or if you considered revising the first chapter.

Overall the story's amazing so far, and I'll be sure to check up on it later! I can't wait to see how Nick gets himself out of this one!
sawyer chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Pretty cool so far
Loved it - ca chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
Loved it :-) can't wait for more .:-)
Little13Silence chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
evil cliffy :) i really like this story, please continue it!? XD
Elise chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
Absolutely thrilling story!
MooZombie chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
You should continue writing this piece, it semes like it could end up becoming a realy great story
prettyredfox chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
I think you have Nick's personality down pretty well! Keep it up, please, there just isn't enough stories under this category!
LittleSilence chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
WTH!? you can't leave it on a cliff hanger like that! please please please update soon! this is one of the best first chapters of a fanfiction i've ever read! please!? :)
Books 4 This Girl 1234 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
write more, i can hardly ever finds these
Enchanted Hybrid chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This is a really good story in a community so small. Update soon!
Pollex chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
It's rude to say rude. Shoot I said rude. Dang there it is again. I'm sorry for being rude. Mmm... I'm gonna leave now.
Jack Frost chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
More please! :)
AwsomeWierdo chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Please write a freaking second chapter! please!
lapis-loserli chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Can't wait to see what happens next! :)
midnighticelover chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Please update I really want to know what happens next