Reviews for Mission Impossible
WinterSoulstis chapter 13 . 10/25/2014
It's been over a month since the chapter that's not actually a chapter :(
I totally understand where you're coming from though; school can be serious hectic and add to that a job? I'm amazed you have time to sleep ._.
Still, I really like your story and I hope you'll update again soon! Really soon. Cause I'm like Sasori, the impatient sort ;)
Anyway, keep up the great work! Loving this story!
WinterSoulstis chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
Oh, what's happening to my favorite group? _ I kinda just want Pein and Konan to pop up and then everyone can hug and team up against the bastardized TTTT Not that I can ever actually imagine that happening but Deidara and Sasori really need some happiness in their lives right now :3
WinterSoulstis chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
Awwww the feels in this chapter! I had to cover my mouth a few times to keep from yelling out- Sasori and Deidara's interactions can be so cute sometimes!
They're not really out of the Akatsuki though right? :{ I shall keep reading to find out!
Keep up the great work, I love how you're portraying everyone 3
MysticSpeedForce chapter 13 . 10/13/2014
Omg I saw the 'will delete after new chappie' and I thought it meant that you were going to delete the whole story, but after that mini heart stopper I realized that you were actually going to update the story so now I'm like "yaaaaay!" Update soon please :D
Fangirllady123 chapter 13 . 9/27/2014
Oh my gosh! I really do hope you get to update soon. I absolutely adore this story, and you did leave it off on a cliff hanger... This story is truly amazing and I need to know what will happen next. And you have done such a marvelous job so far, I do want to read more.
feathered moon wings chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
Okay :)
Love you.
xoxo
Miss you.
You fine?
Bye Bye
BloodyWolf83 chapter 13 . 9/18/2014
well i hope you do continue this some time and thamks so far :)
anniegirl132 chapter 13 . 9/17/2014
I really hope you can get the chapter out by then, I was really excited when I saw you updted, because this is like one of my favorite stories ever... :)
jojo507 chapter 13 . 9/17/2014
Holy shit...how the hell are u doing max credit AND Three freaking jobs!? Its my first year in college
and things are still crazy for me even without a job! You dear human are amazing.
But I shalt eagerly await your next ur next chapter
Guest chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
This story is so totally epic! I hope you et the chane to update it again sometime soon...
narutofangirl124 chapter 12 . 6/3/2014
Cliffhanger! I really love this story a lot, I hope you update it soon... I gotta know what happens next!
G.A. AnimeFan4 chapter 12 . 4/28/2014
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOONNNNN
WinterSpirit13 chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
I am so glad I came back to this! I read part of it before, but I wasn't far enough in the series to deal with the whole Madara thing. But now I am very close to being caught up, so I decided to read this, and I seriously glad I did. The whole thing from the writing style to the plotline is wonderful. Keep up the amazing work!
WinterSpirit13 chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
GREAT. Now I can't finish the chapter. I 1havn't caught up to Shippuden I don't KNOW who Madara Uchiha is. Okay, well from the internet and friend, but NOOO! how could you do this! WHY?! AMAZING STORY, but meh. I can't handle Pein dying. I'm so confused, I want to believe its not real. I'll come back in three months once I've caught up to Shippuden.
Why are you so cruel, oh amazing author of this fanfiction?! WHY?! But I love it XD. Although I liked the beginning better.
I'll return!
WinterSpirit13 chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
WJHAT NO! THAT CAN"T HAPPEN! IT HAS TO BE A TRICK! Right?! you can't do this too me!