Reviews for Spider!
Noor535 chapter 7 . 10/3/2014
Haha so interesting. I want to ask you something ? When you said a Bazooka you meant a real one . the one that they use it in the wars that they put it on their shoulders O.O ,anyways I really love your story . I know it's too late ,but I joined to this site three months ago after a long time from publishing this story :)
SoranoUmiko-sann chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
OH MAN YOU made me laugh

Hibisha chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
*sniff* me no want Burn and Gazelle to feel bad...
Hibisha chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
Hibisha chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Aphrodi is better than Gouenji cuz Gouenji could not beat Gazelle but Aphrodi could
burnxgazell chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
WOW I love it ...Aphrodi,Suzuno,Hiroto,Midorikawa and NAGUMO! yeah my fav :D :D XD
The Crazy Penguin chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
wake midorikawa up? SIMPLE!my favourite method: pour ice cold water on him or slap him awake. but remenber to cover his mouth with something so that he wont wake thoose two up and i seriously support tulip head and ice head to run out their rooms in their boxers then let aphrodi to take a picture of them like that!
Kikre chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
How about holding his nose and give him a kiss so he can't breathe ((Hiroto -))
HeartLover1 chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Hiya there
can't wait for next chapter so please write more.
have fun
bye bye
The Crazy Penguin chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
yshoo! ice and tulip head is getting pranked!* laughs like a miniac* midorikawa and aphrodi:*sweeatdrops* she's crazy
me:what did u say?*dark aura surrounds* u will pay for that!*takes up machine gun and shoots like a miniac*MUHHAHA!
aphrodi and midorikawa:AHHHHHHH!
me:byes! i so nervous! i have a national exam tomorrow!
TulipHead76 chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Ushiushiushiushiushi can't wait for the next chapter!
Kikre chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Can't wait to see what kind of prank there gonna pull off -
Fundemantal chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
that's just gay. good story anyway.
Layan Kordy-Chan chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
love it! update soon
Kikre chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
make huge spider shadows on the walls EVERYWHERE! .
And capture a few normal spiders and let them loose on their beds while there sleeping.
Oooh, and don't forget a tarantula -