Reviews for Advanced Potion Making
drasticactions chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
I'm excited to see the changes and the new chapter! Glad you are feeling better!
notwritten chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Your health comes first. It is not easy having arthritis.
Have a good day. Keep smiling. :-)
bluefirefly5 chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Aaw good luck with your treatments, and please update soon!
bluefirefly5 chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
So what's the plan? She needs to convince Severus. And he won't be easily convinced...
bluefirefly5 chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
A career as an Unspeakable, then. Severus really is bitter and angry, probably at still being alive then.
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I can see Hermione tempted to learn everything. I really hope she does better than settling for Ron and politics.
ac1212 chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
I hope your arthritis gets less painful, and soon! I know joint pain can be terrible, I have knee problems that are un-diagnosable, as in nothing shows up on XRays or MRIs but they hurt like crazy. I like this storyline a lot, and hope you continue writing soon!
SUZITROUBLE chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Get well soon I can be patient
Zigflorian chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Good Start!
AranaBanana chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Hi there,
This story seems interesting, I'm waiting to read what Hermione will do next. Oh how I like battles of will. P
Anyway, I'll be waiting for the next chapter, and thanks for sharing this story with us.
Gomes chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Nice. I love that you have portrayed the Severus we have come to know and love. I love that he is a right bastard, and most of the time, "RIGHT" indeed. I love that he shows no special treatment for anyone. :)

Thanks so much for sharing this - I look forward to the next part!
notwritten chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
Interesting. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
Amarenima Redwood chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
This is an excellent story so far. I like that you have not made Hermione perfect. I really think that you got Professor Snape's personality and thought process dead on. I am definitely following this story.
worrywart chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
great chapter! Why do I think her plans are about to go ka-flooey?
Lapin de la Flouve chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
nicely written. I'm looking forward to the next chapter