Reviews for Heir of Dracula
iworshipthedarklord chapter 10 . 8/17
bRuH!? yeS!
Pairod chapter 2 . 8/15
I've been reading fanfiction for about a year now, and this story in particular multiple times. The scene with the Devil's Snare is still one of my favourites ever
pupstarstar chapter 10 . 8/13
huh
Blacsparrow chapter 7 . 8/12
i wasnt aware that Snape was capable of changing his gender mid conversation. one minute hes talking to Harry. the next she's telling him his family is there to see him. it was a hilarious mental image.
Blacsparrow chapter 2 . 8/11
gah. i dont mean to nit pick but the inconsistencies really nag at me. in this chapter its Harry staying at hogwarts over the christmas holiday when in the previous chapter he put Verona in charge "until I return for the christmas holidays". i was actually really looking forward to Harrys christmas with the vampires. but instead he ends up staying at hogwarts and no reason for the change is given. Still, overall the story is still quite good.
Blacsparrow chapter 1 . 8/11
alright. my attention is grabbed. the only things that niggles me about this chapter is how harry's opinion of the school doesnt match up to what was stated earlier. when Dumbledore visits castle dracula its stated that the castle isnt as grand as hogwarts. and later it says that hogwarts would fit inside castle dracula. I feel it should be one or the other. the other thing was the word for word retelling of the sorting song. its done so often that anytime I see it now ilI just skip right past it and the sorting of students until I get to where the main character is sitting down.
MelinaMonster chapter 10 . 8/6
I loved this story so good!
You are amazing!
bloodred15 chapter 10 . 8/2
I shall conclude this story. Belmont and Dracula charged toward each other. Belmont swung the famed whip at Dracula. Before it even flicked a hair on Harold's head, Dracula disappeared in a flash of white. All was silent. Then the evil count appeared before Belmont and let loose a barrage of hellfire and blood wolves. Belmont dodged the fire expertly and sent daggers at the most wolves. "Hmph you are most skilled Belmont, and you can't even use magic! I willBefore the count could finish his sentence, Belmont flung a dagger at Dracula's eye. Dracula's eyes widened and could not dodge in time. He let out a cry of pain and surprise. *the bedroomWhat was that!?That sounded like Harold!Come on my ladies we need to investigate!the throne room* The battle raged on, even more violent than the last one against Voldemort. Dracula was now annoyed, for the first time since Hogwarts, Dracula. Was. Annoyed. Then the brides and best friend of Dracula burst into the throne room. "HAROLD!" They all screamed and rushed over to his side. "My god...a Belmont!" Said aleera. Everyone excluding Dracula looked over at Adrian and widened their eyes in fear at the realization that today could be the day...they'll die. "NO! NOT AGAIN! WE REFUSE FOR THIS TO HAPPEN AGAIN!" Shouted one of the three original brides. And everyone charged at Adrian determined to keep Adrian from harming Dracula any further. Belmont knew he would quickly be outnumbered and die before he could blink so he did something rather risky... "GRAND CROSS!NOOOO!" Shouted Dracula for the first time feeling fear.. fear to lose everyone he loved. But he couldn't do anything. Multiple crosses appeared from all around the room and one by one... killed the brides and the last Malloy. "BELMONT! STOP PLEASE!" Dracula begged, desperate to save at least one of them...but it was too late. He was alone with Belmont now. "Is that what your victims pleaded before you killed them? Do you think I will show you mercy?! No! I do this for the survival of the human race!" Dracula, overcome with grief and rage did something he didn't know he could do. His body grew and convulsed into hideous shapes and sizes until he grew into demon that if one were too look they'd swear it was the devil on steroids warped into a disgusting shape. Dracula let out a roar that shook the entire castle. Belmont weakened from using grand cross knew he might not survive this fight. Dracula charged toward him with mouth full of fangs ready to devour Belmont. Belmont dodged away swiftly and let loose a barrage of whip strikes...killing almost all of the souls inside of Dracula. The hellbeast roared with fury, grief, and pain. Belmont fell on the ground panting, exhausted. Dracula, seizing his opportunity grabbed the Belmont and held him up to him to his face. "I will make you suffer for what you did to them!Will you now? Sofia! Now!" Confused, the hellbeast turned around to see a young woman on her knees, praying. Dracula ran towards her, hellbent on killing her. But was stopped by Belmont swatting at one of his eyes. Dracula roared and threw the Belmont, now with his strength back, to the ground. Belmont rushed at him with a lighting fast speed and impaled the unholy fiends heart with the vampire killer. This was it. The war with Dracula was over. Dracula reverted back to human form and threw up a gallon of blood. What remained of the human souls inside Dracula died away. "Impossible...how!?" Belmont ignored his question and walked over to Sofia who was now exhausted and collapsed in her arms. "We need to finish the spell, Adrian!" Said Sofia. "I knowWhat spell?!" Demanded the dying vampire. Belmont turned to him and told him. "We are going to make sure you never come back ever again." Dracula widened his eyes but could do nothing... his body was turning to dust. After finishing the so-called spell. Belmont and Sofia fled the throne room as the castle started not to crumble like always but instead evaporate. Dracula, in his last moments shed a single tear. Belmont and Sofia were outside the castle now watching as it slowly disappeared. "What about the other dark lord, Voldemort?" Asked Sofia. "Don't worry we'll kill him too." Reassured Belmont as they started walking away from the barren land scape filled with impaled skeletons all save for one massive empty space with nothing there. No sign that a castle was ever there.
Lopendria chapter 10 . 7/24
I just found your story, and found it to be quite enchanting, if a little gory. Perfect for an accurate retelling of Dracula. Well done, please keep up the good work.
Darkshadow chapter 10 . 7/11
Belmont died and harry has the whip he is truly immortal
httpkirby chapter 10 . 6/29
Bloody amazing story!
jchangpa chapter 2 . 6/9
If the first wasss bad, now is 100% crarp. And Hermione is the door. If the gay closet story greate waste of time.
jchangpa chapter 1 . 6/9
Hmmm, not so good at the end, this seems to be another crap Harry/Draco.
MyNameIsNotUrB chapter 8 . 6/6
It's could not care less, or couldn't care less. If he can care less, then he wouldn't be saying it. This mess up is just as bad as the should of nonsense people keep doing. It's wrong, he CANT care less.
michaelCCC98 chapter 10 . 5/29
i like how harry is similar to alucard from hellsing. he just doesnt give a fuck.