Reviews for Heir of Dracula
Elveril chapter 10 . 10/28
Gosh it was awesome! This Harry was genius. And at the end, showing that he is not necessarily totally evil, just answering to instinct and being a battle freak! That was great!
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 10 . 10/16
The girls changed alot. Hermione is no longer the authority figure follower.
Astroman1000 chapter 10 . 10/12
Meh the end was a bit leckluster but the story was overall a very fun read thank you
ThaleiaEuphrosyneEveningshade chapter 10 . 10/2
what happen to ginny
Disgusted chapter 9 . 8/19
You are absolutely disgusting
Fast Frank chapter 5 . 7/29
A wooden Goblet of Fire seems more magically impressive, but I've always imagined something more ornate.
I know its canon, but exemption from end of year tests seems like exactly the wrong solution. What about Cedric's NEWTs? And Fleur's and Viktor's French and Romanian equivalents? If I were in a comparable situation, I would prefer exemption from written assignments during the year. But then, I've always tested well.
Fast Frank chapter 4 . 7/28
Since none of us actually knows how to cast a Fidelius Charm, we must infer either the caster doesn't need to know who the secret keeper is, or the original secret keeper (Sirius) can pass it off (to Peter) without the caster knowing. The second seems more likely.
I liked this in the beginning. And until about chapter 5. I think you could have down a lot better with this story then you did.

~AquaToothless
Quoba chapter 2 . 7/18
Too bad you are making Hermione a friend
Who won
skullcrusher1 chapter 9 . 6/28
this is now my favorite fanfiction ever
2nd time ive read this story, still a delight, well done!
Your Draco is better than Grima Wormtongue.