Reviews for The Life Without You
BookwormoftheFuture chapter 25 . 12/25/2014
A beatiful story correlating with 步步惊心, I loved reading it, simply the best fanfiction I've read in a long time. Thank you so much for writing this. I hope you will be able to write more of these in the future.
devillish neko chapter 22 . 11/22/2014
are u kidding me she died oh my god help this is not ok
xx chapter 25 . 9/29/2014
Beautiful! You've managed to capture each and every character in the original story, and kept your own characters personality very well! I really do love Muxue a lot!

You made me cry through the last few chapters in your story too! You're a brilliant author! Thank you for this wonderful experience!
AndromedaAiken chapter 25 . 12/10/2013
This was absolutely beautifully written! I had to swallow down the lump in my throat when Muxue died. And I don't usually get that emotionally with stories. Really really well done! I'm glad Ruoxi got to see and care for Muxue but after awhile, I realised Muxue's story was similar to Ruoxi's with her involvement with the next generation for the throne but I suppose that was reality. And history remained on course. I hope you do keep writing if this is what you want to do because this is a beautiful gift that you have been given. Treasure it, nurture it and gift it to the world. :)
jun yi chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
love it
jun yi chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
very good
bebepantheon chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
OMG OMG OMG! This is the first fanfic I see on this website! I honestly did not think they would have one here..! Here I come!
Thank you soo much for updating and putting this story on this website :)
Marichel chapter 25 . 3/28/2013
I love how you write. I cried almost all the time by the end of the chapters...
Guest chapter 24 . 2/9/2013
Thank you for the wonderful story you have written and shared with us. It was an unexpected twist that Mu Xue's story was all a vision of Ruoxi.

I liked the attention you gave to providing the timeline as per history in your story too. Albeit the ending was sad, it gave a more realistic feel to the story rather than and idealistic happy ending.

Thank you again for sharing your story.
Raven A. Evans chapter 22 . 1/25/2013
NOOOOO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHY DID YOU JUST KILL MUXUE?! If you killed her, then it better mean that there's some reincarnation going on here 'cause I won't stand for this story to be ended here and now! P.S. I hope you're happy, I got seriously teary eyed and started crying when she died:'(
mengtoreality chapter 22 . 1/25/2013
T.T That was sooo sad!
mengtoreality chapter 20 . 1/11/2013
T.T This is so sad.
FloraChuang chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I think your articles are well-organized. Even those who haven't seen this TV show can understand what is going on here. Thank you for posting this wonderful fiction.
mengtoreality chapter 19 . 1/4/2013
:( T.T I hope they make up soon!
Cindee chapter 18 . 1/2/2013
How am I suppose to say this? I fell in love with Bu Bu Jing Xin, along with the love between RuoXi and Yinzhen, but you've made me fall in love with Muxue and her drama within the royal clan. I can't believe I enjoyed reading your story so much. You've made believe that there is another ending to the movie/book. You've made me believe that Yinzhen can be a good and caring father to his children. I cannot wait until you update this story again. I'll be waiting for the next chapter! Oh, and don't forget to keep up the good work! )