Reviews for When We've Said Goodbye
Mahria chapter 38 . 2/26
What a great story! They must end up happy! They had to! Your ideas were great and Erik seemed to adjust to a life so vastly different extremely well. We all have to admit that Erik's love for Christine is one of the deepest and sincere in fiction and it was great to see that love reciprocated and blossoming. Great work.
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 16 . 1/22
(sighs blissfully)
MissyH316 chapter 38 . 1/11/2015
That was one of the best, most satisfying stories I have read during several years as a member here! Bravissimo! You did Erik EXTREMELY proud! LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/24/2014
Ok so I'm only reviewing this chapter as I felt I have to, usually I don't review until I have read the entire fic but here goes. I do not like the fop much, but you didn't have to kill him! Although nice going with the heroic thing! Love your writing and can't wait to read more! :)
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 38 . 11/27/2013
Perfect ending for someone that went through so much like Erik did,...
maemi23 chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
Thank you for this great story. Keep up the good work.
trrmo77 chapter 38 . 8/6/2013
Tremendous ending! Loved this story - very heartwarming and well written! Thank you for sharing your talent with us! :)
paua chapter 38 . 8/2/2013
well i guess this was a greaat story cause i read it 6 times
Deadtom77 chapter 38 . 7/15/2013
Oh that is just so wonderful I have happy tears :-)
Fantastic as ever and a joy to read begining to end, thank you ;-)
Cheers Dt
MumblePhantomFox chapter 38 . 7/12/2013
Yay, woo! Happy ending! :D Seriously, I can't stop smiling now. 3 A lovely ending to an amazing story!
GallifreyIreland chapter 38 . 7/11/2013
Aww! A lovely ending. Thanks for another brilliant story, I'm already enjoying "So lost, so helpless" :)
D chapter 38 . 7/10/2013
This is an amazing conclusion to an amazing story :D
Laurie chapter 38 . 7/7/2013
Bravo! What a lovely ending. Another exceptional story from an exceptional writer!
LLM
tragicbeauty1991 chapter 38 . 7/7/2013
Yet another perfect ending to another wonderful story. :) You have some of the most creative, well-thought-out "happy ending" stories for Erik and Christine on this entire website! Thanks for another epic masterpiece of Phantomy goodness. :) I look forward to more!

(Btw, have you ever read "Beyond the Masque" by Kay D. Jacobs? It's a very good "happy ending" sequel to Phantom - one of the best published attempts that I've read. I think you'd enjoy it.)
Nova Fearnewood chapter 38 . 7/7/2013
Perfectly written, I'm almost sad that its over but all good things must come to an end sometime. Bravo!