Reviews for When We've Said Goodbye
MissyH316 chapter 38 . 1/11
That was one of the best, most satisfying stories I have read during several years as a member here! Bravissimo! You did Erik EXTREMELY proud! LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/24/2014
Ok so I'm only reviewing this chapter as I felt I have to, usually I don't review until I have read the entire fic but here goes. I do not like the fop much, but you didn't have to kill him! Although nice going with the heroic thing! Love your writing and can't wait to read more! :)
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 38 . 11/27/2013
Perfect ending for someone that went through so much like Erik did,...
maemi23 chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
Thank you for this great story. Keep up the good work.
trrmo77 chapter 38 . 8/6/2013
Tremendous ending! Loved this story - very heartwarming and well written! Thank you for sharing your talent with us! :)
paua chapter 38 . 8/2/2013
well i guess this was a greaat story cause i read it 6 times
Deadtom77 chapter 38 . 7/15/2013
Oh that is just so wonderful I have happy tears :-)
Fantastic as ever and a joy to read begining to end, thank you ;-)
Cheers Dt
MumblePhantomFox chapter 38 . 7/12/2013
Yay, woo! Happy ending! :D Seriously, I can't stop smiling now. 3 A lovely ending to an amazing story!
GallifreyIreland chapter 38 . 7/11/2013
Aww! A lovely ending. Thanks for another brilliant story, I'm already enjoying "So lost, so helpless" :)
D chapter 38 . 7/10/2013
This is an amazing conclusion to an amazing story :D
Laurie chapter 38 . 7/7/2013
Bravo! What a lovely ending. Another exceptional story from an exceptional writer!
LLM
tragicbeauty1991 chapter 38 . 7/7/2013
Yet another perfect ending to another wonderful story. :) You have some of the most creative, well-thought-out "happy ending" stories for Erik and Christine on this entire website! Thanks for another epic masterpiece of Phantomy goodness. :) I look forward to more!

(Btw, have you ever read "Beyond the Masque" by Kay D. Jacobs? It's a very good "happy ending" sequel to Phantom - one of the best published attempts that I've read. I think you'd enjoy it.)
Nova Fearnewood chapter 38 . 7/7/2013
Perfectly written, I'm almost sad that its over but all good things must come to an end sometime. Bravo!
Brambled13 chapter 38 . 7/7/2013
I love happy endings! Awesome story, well done!
You Are Love chapter 38 . 7/7/2013
I am very sad to see this story end. A perfect ending and well deserved. I especially liked how you highlighted the special bond Erik had with Ameile. Nicely done as always.

It's a bit of a balancing act, isn't? One story brings me the ultimate high, while other brings me way, way down. LOL

But bring it on. I can take it!