Reviews for See the Man with the Winning Smile
Unidentified chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
This was actually pretty funny. If slightly crazy. Bravo.
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Cool idea. This was a fun read. :)
Sanguinary Tide chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
...I would actually love to see a continuation of this universe...perhaps years later. lol, it would definitely be interesting to see a "grown" Buffy returning to Gotham for whatever reason and already having more of a friendly rapport with villains like Ivy, Harley, and Joker versus the city's infamous vigilante. XD
Vashti chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Very nifty story! I take it the rest of Buffy's story more or less follows what we know?
Phantom Dennis chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Attempt to kill someone by putting them in an asylum with dangerous lunatics: clever, innovative. Pull that in Batman's city: seriously stupid.

Anyway, you handled the concept. It's always interesting when the villains don't act predictably. Even if the whole Dawn was there at the time thing is seriously annoying.
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
So short and sweet and wonderful! Thanks for writing!
Lachriel chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Hmm. This was fun.
Hebi R chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I'd really like a follow-up. The concept of Buffy and the Joker getting along, in their own unique way, without her really loosing her mind, really intrigues me.
Lulu Belle chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Can I just tell you how absolutley perfect this is? Seriously, genius. Loved it!

I think one of my favorite lines would have to be Joker's "I know what I'd do."

Love Buffy, her thinking it is normally, fitting in/moving around the dangerous violent crazies and how it's not too strange for her. Especially love her befriending the Joker (not a good prospect for bribed guard, but that's what happens to those who sell their souls). And Harly.

And the ending is perfect, too, the Joker standing in his special cell and shaking his head at the loss of his... engaged audience. Could picture the two of them being very mischevious... though Buffy's mischevious is very different from the Joker's... and a lot tamer.

Fabulous! I like how you blended the series. Would love it if you could write more with these two universes (or finish I See A Darkness... Hint hint... okay fine, I think you already explained the delay for that one). But this is still perfect!
Marz1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Good story! Will there be a follow up? I liked your plot, even if there was no demon attack or jail break or over the top action, it kept my attention. And buffy happy to be the normal person was very i n character.
artemis chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I had so much fun with this story, I love it!
SwordMasterZ chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
nice when has joker ever done what they expected him to do.
Fanatic-FanGirl chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
weird friendship but nicely done o.o
Illucida chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I liked this-it was different and very entertaining. "I know what I'd do!" :D Joker is at once highly entertaining and creepy all at once. Great work!