Reviews for You're as Beautiful as an ANJell
xFightForFreedomx chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
Hey (:

another great chapter you did here :p

and about the Japanese version; I just couldn't bring myself to watch it till the end ): the actors are so .. ugly ! nobody could get compare to lee hong ki or jang geun suk or park shin hye (:

but right now they are filming a Taiwan version or the drama (; and I read somewhere that park shin hye will be in it :D
aerethel chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
I'm really interested in how you're going to continue from here. lol I personally can't imagine Shin Woo in a relationship with Mwo Ha Ran but I'm interested in how you'll proceed.

Also I love how you've been portraying Tae Kyung! You're staying very true to his personality and that makes me so happy.
roseskyangel chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
omg love it
roseskyangel chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
this is really good please update soon.
leekyuwon chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
I love this chapter very muchbut it not like Go Min Nyu to tell Tae kyung that she ready for the next step,she wouldn't have tell him she wanted to do thing,he would be the one first instead of her...overall I love this chapter,there a few grammar error but keep writing
leekyuwon chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
I love chapter 4 so much,seeing Tae kyung trying to get Min Nyu to say what he want to hear it really sweet,anyway I also love city hunter so much even though I sad at the end but please update soon.
xFightForFreedomx chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
awesum chapter (; loved the horror movie part :P why didn't they do a second season ㅠㅠㅠ

anyways .. so excited for the next chapter (:
ernimartland chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Wow! Fast update! Thank you for making story about YAB
I miss this drama so much.
I like your story line and love how you describe TaeNyu relationship and also Tae Kyung - Mi Nam relation. So, Mi Nam will give his blessing in order to get some advice to seduce He Yi? Hmm.. interesting! But hey, why would Shin Woo think of Tae Kyung's mom? Dont tell me...
leekyuwon chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
I like your story,please update soon