Reviews for What I'm looking for
Republic Che chapter 16 . 10/9
This is a awesome story!
Alyss Penedo chapter 16 . 10/14/2014
Without the smut, thie is ...five chapters, ish? T_T The plot had potential, but...
Alyss Penedo chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
There is no Mokona interaction WHY...
SmileRen chapter 16 . 4/10/2013
Ah ha, Sakura isn't so innocent in mind after all :D
kuroXIII chapter 16 . 10/9/2012
Too bad this C.C. person couldn't help them even though I sorta expected this. But the ending with Sakura made up for it. I couldn't stop giggling ar Tsubasa's reactions to Sakura's lost "innocence". XD

Well, it's been a long month and although somewhat short, I really enjoyed reading this story and discussing each chapter with you. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. :)
kuroXIII chapter 15 . 10/8/2012
Considering the usual "Syaoran" response to people saying/doing anything bad to Sakura, I think Suzaku got off light. ._.

Seems like things are finally going to reach some sort agreement between Lelouch and Suzaku. It's going to take some time but I hope things work out between them.

And Tsubasa's quite generous for letting them use his place to make out. At least they're going to leave soon depending on tomorrow's find.
kuroXIII chapter 14 . 10/6/2012
Ha! Tsubasa was very lucky to not get into a fight today. Sore backs are definitely not fun. I mean, he might still be able to win, maybe with some magic if needed but then it would all just be unneccessary questions involved.

Hmm... Looks like things between Lelounch and Suzaku isn't quite resolved yet but it looks like Tsubasa's getting closer to his goal. Hope it's worth the headache (and backache) this mess is causing him.

We're getting closer to the end aren't we? How many chapters are left?
kuroXIII chapter 13 . 10/4/2012
Pff! If I was an anime character, I would probably be wiping away my nosebleed by now...

Well. I'm not sure if I have much constructive critisms to give considering that I was kinda... distracted. Overall, I think this was very much so nicely written. I'll probably aways support all the KuroFai/Tsubasa threesomes there are. :D

This kinda reminds me of the Clampkink post "Addiction" where Kurogane and Fai found out Tsubasa's been having fantasies of them in a threesome and they set out to make it a reality. There also another one that was a foursome including R!Sakura, but Tsubasa still bottomed to both Kurogane and Fai. And finally, there was a short one where R!Sakura has apparently walked in on the KuroFai too much that sex with Tsubsa gets a little... interesting. XD

Are you ever going to write a R!Sakura/Tsubasa where she decides to try what I think Fai mentioned?

There is always that issue that I have a slight problem with though. When you're having consenual anal sex, you should probably always use lube. Not only to feel better but to make it easier on both parties. They both did stretch him out pretty good so I relatively okay with this. Tsubasa's definitely going to be sore tomorrow though... XD
Also, this is a personal opinion, but I think you should have talked a little bit more about Kurogane's metal arm. You made only one mention about it but I bet Tsubasa's a little curious about how it feels (like temperature?) while Kurogane was restraining him.

Btw, I now think you're kinda evil. I only did a small checkup to see what should I look at when I get back from shopping and then I see this. I had to wait for about an hour or so before I could finally read this. :P
kuroXIII chapter 12 . 10/2/2012
Smooth. I thought Tsubasa was going to get into some serious trouble there but he stayed level-headed and managed to accomplish his goals without going over the line. Nice.

Also, the thought of a horny but calm Tsubasa just tossing two people together before making a run for it is quite funny. :)

Btw, did Tsubasa and R!Sakura ever shared their first kiss with each other?

I was a little nervous to read top!Tsubasa but since he's trying to help out by being Suzaku's replacement, I didn't mind it much and still enjoyed reading this. :)

Ha! It seems that everytime Tsubasa is finally going to get his release, Suzaku keeps interupting in one way or another. XD
kuroXIII chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
Cute. Tsubasa makes a touching speech and Lelouch ignores it in favor of getting laid. XD

I sure hope Tsubasa knows what he's doing. I know he has been in tougher situations before but he still doesn't know enough about these geas powers. Kinda reminds me of when they were in the country of Outo(BTW, whatever happened to Syaoran's sword "Hien"? They never show it again after his "death").
Huh. Now that I think about it, wonder what will they think if Tsubasa was forced to use his magic?

People were watching Lelouch (and by proxy, Tsubasa) the entire time... Figures, the first time Tsubasa has a chance of getting some is when the person is a terrorist and is being spied on all the time. XD

Is it just me or has Tsubasa gained an "Matchmaker's instinct"? Like it could be potentially dangerous but you know when 2 people belong to each other but are too stubborn to admit it?
kuroXIII chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
Wow. Didn't expect Suzaku to show up so soon. Tsubasa really has some bad luck in this world. And I doubt that's the last of it either.

Looks like the plot's going to be taking over for a bit. Or is there something else unexpected about to happen?
kuroXIII chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
Ah, I'm not sure how to review this since I'm more sympathetic to Tsubasa. Sorry that this review is really sparse.

However, I really did like their interaction in the beginning where you described Fai and Tsubasa's drunk activities and Kurogane getting the two of them in bed. :)
kuroXIII chapter 8 . 9/24/2012
Huh. Would this be leading up to the other events mentioned in your oneshot? Or is this completely serparate?

Does Lelouch even care about Tsubasa at all if Tsubasa suspects something isn't quite right?

And true to the show's answer to getting people to open up, alcohol! At least in the manga anyway.
Are you going to make Tsubasa be a little depressed/confused while he's drunk in the next chapter? Or is he going to be like that for a little while but turn into a "fun drunk" like Mokana mentioned?
kuroXIII chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
Oh wow. Um, that's one way of making a possible friendship really awkward.

I have mixed feelings about this chapter. On one hand, Lelouch finally made his intentions known. On the other hand, there seem to be a lot of grammatical problems in this chapter, or at least, a better phrase to use instead.

I don't want to pick through all of it since I'm typing by phone but for the beginning part, you probably should've put a ? when Lelouch first spoke to Tsubasa since he was asking a question. This is less about what should be there and more of setting a tone.
Another example is "I wouldn't mind to help you again." would be better if it was "...mind helping you again."

This isn't usually a big problem for me but this chapter felt kinda awkward because of that.

What's a truant?

Huh. I'm a little biased regarding relationships in the romantic sense. It's pretty obvious that Tsubasa loves Sakura but to rationale making out with Lelouch is allowed b/c he wouldn't count? Kinda a weak excuse.
I didn't mind it in your other fic cause it implied that the Sakuras didn't mind but I can't really tell in this fic.

...Wait, did Fai steal Tsubasa's first kiss then? I don't really remember Tsubasa and Sakura kissing before.

Oh dear. As soon as you wrote that Lelouch didn't look at his face, only his hair, I could tell that he was probably going to say something that'll make them both regret this.
I feel sorry for Tsubasa. His probable first kiss was taken via drunk Fai and his first time making out with someone ended up with the person using him.
kuroXIII chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
Oh my. Three days and his notebook is practically filled already? He must have written some really good noted. Or copied down everything on the board and what the teacher said.

Hmm. Is Lelouch's brother actually suspicious of him or he just doesn't like that Tsubasa looks like Suzaku?
Also, since Tsubasa mentioned that he should tell a bit of the truth when lying, did the part about the fight refer to anything that happened on his journey?

Huh. Fai and Kurogane seem to be, um, going at it now... Is this Tsubasa's first time learning about this from his reaction?

What he should've done was go out and buy some earplugs before he ends up like Syaoran in that other fanfic.