Reviews for My Little Melody
MoonlightStar777 chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Great story. Update soon! And a suggestion. When you get to it. Can you do a chapter on the grand galloping gala. When you get to the episode.

Keep up the work!

Moon
cloudsword chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
very nicely done. Your adventure with the main 6 is a really fun story. I liked it.
Snow chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
It seems like alot of stuff that happened like melody freaking out over spike or Apple jack Hsakeing Melodys Hoof so fast happened to ther other ponyes as well you did a great job but it would be much more creative if you made up otehr ideas...

Thanks!
Snow
Snow chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
It would be more horrible for Melody if she couldn t do anything but stay quite singing is better for her since she loves doing it
cloudsword chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
Melody! Awesome! Now she can't stop singing. That was great. Nice parody. Gotta Mosey.
cloudsword chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
LOL, this is turning out similar to the episode. Nicely done. I can't wait to see what the Poison Joke does to Melody. Keep up the good work. Gotta Mosey!
cloudsword chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Nice, your a brony, I'm a brony. (Brohoof) Nice to see you in Ponyville. Great story so far.
Rick Brainard chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
I think you did a good job with the mane 6. The story so far is very enjoyable. Keep up the good work
Rick Brainard chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Good start, hope to see more soon. Keep up the good work.
Scott chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Nice introduction. Melody seems like an interesting character, and I also like the singing part, too. Hope to see the next chapter!