Reviews for Fifty Shades of the Moon
cokebear9903 chapter 31 . 7/24
Oh wow, just finished this amazing story, I don't think Iv'e laughed this must in a long while. There was even parts I had to re read a few time cuz I couldn't stop laughing. Very amazing story cant' wait to read you other ones
MDF1026 chapter 31 . 6/27
To dang funny! Love it!
MDF1026 chapter 13 . 6/26
Oh shit! I was right! The HOT "Angel of Death" is there to save Ana. Christian is NOT going to like this!
MDF1026 chapter 1 . 6/26
Ok so to be honest I am totally NOT liking the attraction CG is having for MM. Not one bit. If this is a cheating story I won't be able to stand it.
dazzleglo chapter 1 . 6/23
This is freaking hysterical i loved this story as much as the crazy old ladies making Christian's life full of choas.
Teresaromance chapter 31 . 6/22
ROTFLMAO
Teresaromance chapter 30 . 6/22
It isn't often that I read a story in FF more than once, I mean it is what it is...but sometimes you read something so extraordinary that you have to go back.
What an amazing talent you have! Your characters are unforgettable! Every single one of them deserve a story though I must say that Andre' and Allie are my favorite, Aunty comes a very close second.
You do not need Christian and Ana to make this story work, I actually like your own characters better!
I do hope you publish these and other stories in the future. I'll be first in line to buy it!
Teresaromance chapter 30 . 6/22
Please tell there IS another story here!
Teresaromance chapter 29 . 6/22
Love that Ana has a big family!
Teresaromance chapter 28 . 6/22
I keep coming back any chance I get! Lol
Teresaromance chapter 27 . 6/22
Yes! Bitch had it coming! Really love Theodora. There's one hell of a story there!
Teresaromance chapter 26 . 6/21
Looove aunt T!
Teresaromance chapter 24 . 6/21
Lol priceless !
Teresaromance chapter 23 . 6/21
Yay Trudy survived! As if !
Teresaromance chapter 22 . 6/21
I think Andre is one of the best characters ever!