Reviews for Fifty Shades of the Moon
pamr chapter 31 . 6/5
Came across this story by way of the cluster story. Loved them both. Thank you for making me laugh.
Also FYI a cat I about the worse animal for a pregnant or new mother , care a lot dieases and can suffocate babies.
I font want offend you but why Christians falling all other his else these other women? I mean I really feel like there's enough going on? Like Ana , doesn't need full any less attractive or have less attention from Adonis
Guest chapter 31 . 9/13/2016
Really like this story, such a different take on fifty shades. Hope you will update soon
Guest chapter 31 . 9/11/2016
What a fantastic story, can't wait for the rest well done Hun.
sue5088 chapter 31 . 6/12/2016
I just found your stories and I have binged read this story. I love it, the four (now 5) sisters are wonderful and funny, devoted to each other and constantly bicker with each other. The story is excellent and I couldn't stop reading it. How you worked Christian and Ana into the story is just a plus. I think that E.L. James would love to read this story. Anyone that can give Christian angst and worry as much as this group of women deserves a medal.
One thing I took away from this story is Christian in a kilt. That image won't leave my mind yet!
Thank you again for such a wonderful story. You are truly talented.
Cindy chapter 16 . 4/16/2016
Excellent chapter...you have such HOT HOT HOT sex scenes!...lol...keep it up!
Cindy chapter 15 . 4/16/2016
Oh my, that was...nice.
sharrier chapter 16 . 4/14/2016
Damnnnnn,fuckkkkk,what the hell was that. Oh my
shsrrier chapter 15 . 4/14/2016
Damnnnnnn,probably now she won't have so many headaches
Guest chapter 15 . 4/14/2016
Probabl
Violet chapter 31 . 4/12/2016
You are absolutely brilliant! Please keep posting this
story.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/5/2016
OMG! I love your stories SO MUCH..and your humour is like...wow..i'm in awe! Please try to update frequently , i know it's not easy but it'd be great if you could .Also, do you plan on writing more about Allie and Andre and Lena and Sawyer ..? I'd really appreciate it if you answered through an authors note!
Guest chapter 31 . 3/29/2016
I really wish you'd write an Allie-Andre stories are the BEST and i love the McGovern sisters!
amd5551 chapter 29 . 3/23/2016