Reviews for Fifty Shades of the Moon
Really like this story, such a different take on fifty shades. Hope you will update soon
What a fantastic story, can't wait for the rest well done Hun.
sue5088 chapter 31 . 6/12
I just found your stories and I have binged read this story. I love it, the four (now 5) sisters are wonderful and funny, devoted to each other and constantly bicker with each other. The story is excellent and I couldn't stop reading it. How you worked Christian and Ana into the story is just a plus. I think that E.L. James would love to read this story. Anyone that can give Christian angst and worry as much as this group of women deserves a medal.
One thing I took away from this story is Christian in a kilt. That image won't leave my mind yet!
Thank you again for such a wonderful story. You are truly talented.
Cindy chapter 16 . 4/16
Excellent have such HOT HOT HOT sex scenes! it up!
Cindy chapter 15 . 4/16
Oh my, that was...nice.
sharrier chapter 16 . 4/14
Damnnnnn,fuckkkkk,what the hell was that. Oh my
shsrrier chapter 15 . 4/14
Damnnnnnn,probably now she won't have so many headaches
Violet chapter 31 . 4/12
You are absolutely brilliant! Please keep posting this
OMG! I love your stories SO MUCH..and your humour is'm in awe! Please try to update frequently , i know it's not easy but it'd be great if you could .Also, do you plan on writing more about Allie and Andre and Lena and Sawyer ..? I'd really appreciate it if you answered through an authors note!
I really wish you'd write an Allie-Andre stories are the BEST and i love the McGovern sisters!
amd5551 chapter 29 . 3/23
amd5551 chapter 28 . 3/23
LOL dear god. the first part about the scottish wool made me happy already. gotta love how you kept roz to her usual efficient bitchy mouthy business partner.
amd5551 chapter 19 . 3/22
i was hoping that christian would help out. great to know that he did. no surprise. and thank you for the dark story. it does explain a lot though.
amd5551 chapter 17 . 3/22